Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh   11 February 2016

Dv,rcr and divorce

Hello,

I got Married in december 2014.Wife Left Home on Jun 2015 (Six month from marriage) after

we came to knw that she had affair with guy (she used to talk with that guy hours and hours...)

when i asked her about that she started to quarrel and she left home by syaing My Husband is IMPOTENT(Whis is obviously not ) in front of my whole family (say 16 people) i was in very deep shock.

We tried to bring her back she refuses to come later she and her family defame me on social network as “IMPOTENT” also spared the same rumor in society.

I filed for Divorce on basis of cruelty just after completing the 1 year for marriage .

Later she files false DV case on me and my family main allegation was I am “IMPOTENT”. (Case is now in Argument stage)

After getting my divorce notice she filed for RCR (In RCR petition she also mention that her husband is “IMPOTENT”) very strange that how could she ask for join the husband after saying he is “IMPOTENT”.

The best part that is She filed RCR after filling the DV case ..(which shows  that  her allegations on me are false which was mention in DV case)

She is Highly qualified Engineer(I.T) she does not have any past work experience ,she is sitting ideal at home and asking 50k for maintenance and 1cr for alimony in DV case .along with  separate flat or rent rs 15k .

In DV case she also order for protection against me and my family, And simultaneously she files RCR how strange .

I have tones of proof againt her

What should be my next step as I yet to file the reply to her RCR case ?

Learning

7 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     11 February 2016

Please make your medical report from government hospital – that you are not impotent and file Perjury against her DV petition in the same court where DV is going on.

Please also find out all contradictory points of DV & RCR petition and submit in your perjury petition.

Please find FAQs / sample petition of perjury on the following link.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Why-speedy-trial-amp-perjury--124819.asp#.VbzWibOqqkp

Please withdraw you divorce petition.

Men are not recommended to file any MAT suit like divorce, RCR or divorce on mutual consent.  

Please see my profile to know more. Also please see the following link.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Money-execution-132987.asp#.Vrtat9IrLIU

1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     11 February 2016

Never get her pregnant which will increase more problem.

Please understand

No relationship is a burden of life.

Please leave such dangerous girl and look for good life partner again. 

Mediation / MCD - these are dispute solution. Please see my profile to know more on this.

Please stop legal extortion racket.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     11 February 2016

If she is defaming you by calling you an impotent, get a medical certificate of your fitness and file private criminal complaint against her with the district Judicial Magistrate Class 1 under section 499,500 IPC with all the documents where she has alleged you as impotent and the medical certifiate as suggested.

Once you become offensive and court summon to her is served in the criminal complaint, she along with her whole family will come for compromise with you.

1 Like

Sidharth   11 February 2016

Go as advised by Mr Rocky Smith

1 Like

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     11 February 2016

Ask the court to consolidate both the cases and thereafter take a similar stand as you had taken before the divorce court in the RCR as well . And if at all she is deliberately sitting at home without working and demanding maintenance then use a catena of judgements which state that a wife capable of earning is not entitled to any maintenance whatsoever.
1 Like

Ganesh   27 February 2016

Thank you all for your valuable reply :-)

Now she has filed Crcp 125 asking 50K maintanance.

Cases status so far ,

1.Divorce filed by me (December 2015).

2.She filed DV case on me and on my family in January 2016 asking 50k monthly maintainance along with 1cr alimony (Main allegation was i am "IMPOTENT")

3.She filed RCR/Section 9 (January2016) (Here also main  allegation on me that i am "IMPOTENT") i.e she filed first DV and later in same month she files RCR/section 9.

.  In section 9 petition itself she mentiond that her husband is IMPOTENT (and still want to Join him back ?). How it is possible? This is clearly the mockery of low

4.also Now in same month i.e (January 2016) she files Crpc 125 infornt of same court and same judge whre DV case is filed . 

Dv case is in argument stage for maintance and for rcr and crpc 125 my reply yet to submit

what should be my stratergy in all this case

Note:she is (I.T) Engineer with no past job experiance

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     27 February 2016

Please withdraw your divorce petition first. MAT suits are compoundable hence you can withdraw anytime. Please check my profile to understand the drawbacks of MAT suits and mutual consent divorce for men. Please file distinct perjury against all her cases in the same courts respectively. Sample perjury petition is available in my profile links.  Let her RCR be ex-pate. Please don’t attend and let are get ex-pate divorce also. If it is possible then you can change your address for some time so that they can’t server any further copy of any case. Let’s harass them by this. Please never disclose your new address to anyone/not even your lawyer.

You have to submit yourself beggar and jobless to avoid/reduce maintenance. Please understand burden to prove her allegation (including your source of income and gross income amount per month) lies on her and she can never prove it unless you submit your truth. Please be smart and careful here. You lawyer will always seduce you here since these cases are their business. Please don’t listen to them.

Please see my profile links carefully to get more clues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register