Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Date of agreement vs date of stamp paper

Page no : 2

Sameer@1206   03 July 2020

I want to Know my Partnership deed was made and starting from 01 june 2020 but the stamp purchase date is 02 june 2020 is there any problem with it.if kindly provide the solution for the same what should i do.

John   12 December 2020

Any date before the date of expiry of the stamp paper can be the date of agreement.

Chandrani Mitra   18 February 2021

The date of agreement and the date of stamp paper are related in the case of transfer of property. The stamp papers are valid for a period of six months from the date of issue. However, in the case of Thiruvengada Pillai v. Navaneethammal and Anr, the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India ruled that stamp papers do not have any expiry date, and thus the date mentioned in the stamp paper has no significance pertaining to have been issued before or after the date in the contract agreement.

UjALa sHuKla   22 November 2021

I want to know that if anybody wants money on the registard stamp agrement of house to 2nd party  for 1 year and after 1 year the owner of house paid a full amount of loan with interset to the 2nd party and missed the cut the agrement. and what will be the future problelm are faced by the owner of house, 

Archana Pandey   04 February 2022

Dear Anantha, 

Please be advised that validity of the stamp paper is six months. So, during this tenure a contract can be done. 

Nikhil Ganesh   10 August 2023

Is this valid ? I'm not a law student but someone sent me this to sign , I don't know if I should sign or not.

Attached File : 974571 20230810211001 fa1bf0b7 92e1 4d77 bdc2 9f8533859959.jpeg downloaded: 49 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register