Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Urgent husband committed suicide leaving a note

Page no : 2

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     15 April 2014

Bhumikaji,

First step is to take an Anticipatory Bail and then fight this situation with a cool brain, You are advised to visit the Police station with your Advocate only not with the same one who is named in the your husband's suicide note but some other one as he will be a right choice to get any legal assistance. Cooperate in the police inquiry .Engage a good lawyer.

For further legal assistance on nominal charges,  you can contact undersigned on below given  phone number.

Advise, always take assistance from an experienced and well educated Advocate of the field. You can see my credentials on site for my appraisal.

Click "LIKE" in appreciation of the above answer.

Anand Bali, Adv.
(B.Com., M.A., LL.B., M.B.A.)

Supreme Court Of India,
High Court & District Courts of Delhi, UP & UK.
For Civil, Criminal, Property, Recovery, Consumer,
Service & Family Dispute Matters.

Ph: 9582144748

**Victim** (job)     16 April 2014

Originally posted by : Adv. Chandrasekhar

First take a deep breath and act coolly.  Neither yourself nor your advocate is in anyway impending danger.  The offence that can be alleged is "abetment of suicide".  Firstly, Indian police and criminal courts cannot take cognizance of this case, as it happened beyond the territories of India.  Next, in abetment of suicide cases, direct relation attributable to the suicide act and its abetment has to be proved.  A mere suicidal note from the deceased abroad will not prove the offence of abetment.  A strong action from your side has to be proved to drive point home.  Filing a civil or criminal case by a wife provokes husband to take drastic step, then the wife cannot be foisted with the allegation of abetment of suicide.  So, as an abundant precaution, take anticipatory bail and keep yourself calm.  Nothing is going to happen. 

It reminds of a story where one single rotten mango can spoil all others. This applies to you Mr. .....i am sure during your advocacy career someone beated you badly. If not then jst pray god that you don't come in front of me.

2 Like

notit4tat (SoftwareEngineer)     16 April 2014

Evenif u engage supreme court lawyers, you can not come out the danger and do not think law is favour of women and u can escape from any situation. Whom are u fooling what do u think your self, do u wan to play with the indian law by making him to suicide. I am betting u and ur family will definitely be in jail for reasonable period get ready for that.

I agree with **victim**. How do u get AB it will definitely rejected in spite of the capability and influence, personal rapo of lawyers with judge. I am telling you lawyers play with u lot by giving positive response to extort money till u sell all you property to save your self. U will realise this later that u lost money and precious time.

Regarding the jurisdiction of Indian police/ court, it is responcibilty of USA police and court to fund out the causes, if they challenge this case whole world has to support even if you are a terrorist.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     19 April 2014

dont worry.

fight the cases on merits.

face the trial for 10-15 years.

if u r innocent, u will be acquitted.

truth always prevails.

i m sure that u will get justice SOME DAY / THE OTHER

be patient - keep taking deep-deep breaths as chandu sir advised.

(this is what everybody advises the husband who is facing 498a)

have u filed 498a / DV / 125 on husband ??

1 Like

Saurav (Engineer)     20 April 2014

Dear Bhoomika, 

Firstly ignore certain male members who are speaking wrong things about you.

Secondly even if you had done something wrong with your former husband, no man in his right mind would commit suicide NO MATTER WHAT. Suicide is temporary insanity - it is unfortunately happened due to the effects of Alcohol, Drugs (yes Pyschotic drugs like antidepressants are known to cause suicide) etc or simply because due to wrong religious teachings he was driven to suicide.

Dont blame yourself for his suicide.

(Guest)

To,

All advocates and persons who are giving lectures on remedies to this author.

Dear, Kindly read her previous posts what she has done. She had lived hardly few days with her husband and disputes errupted. Then she had filed 498a, 125 crpc, divorce and asked for huge alimony from her nri husband. Even her husband was ready for divorce so he came to india but she decieved her husband and filed 498a on him. Due to this he returned back to his working country and not returned. Now this lady issued red cross notice to him. Her whole family and her lawyer done blackmailing to him. Her husband was terrified to an extent, she had not left any stone to be unturned where her husband would think about his life.

This lady is a greedy and criminal minded , who is here to see k legal remedy after killing her own husband by giving enormous torture.

Its pathetic to read comments from those who are blindly favoring this lady without any suffice.

I wish i could have met with her husbands family what they have lost , others could only know after loosing their own son.

My blood boils and ask questions from all the above persons who have sold their soul in favour of biased law.

Do women in india has license to file false cases and indirectly kill her husband due to extortion and terrorism?

if yes then needleless to say one more mahabharat will begin soon...

Where adharam will be thrown out completely from india....

Dear brothers and sisters and mothers of victims ,

Tolerating injustice is equivallent to not promoting justice...

If you still want to count your head under slaves of biased law then plz carry on or else become arjun of modern mahabharata....

With peace of untollerance,

(ESIS)

3 Like

Anil (Business)     20 April 2014

**Victim** (job)     29 April 2014

Originally posted by : heera

Originally posted by : noname_123

Boomika, you will be hanged in India for killing your husband. If you go to US, you will be given lethal injection.

Look like, male right activists are infesting Lawyersclubindia like termites. Every post they reply with cursing and calling women insulting names.

Oh now you came here to teach your principles to everybody. I wanna see how far you can go with your preachings. The author of this forum is going to get what she deserves no matter whatever you say - justice will be served.

GSingh (WEB ADMIN)     29 April 2014

SHOULD BE PUNISHED AND ARREST HER /// To, All advocates and persons who are giving lectures on remedies to this author. Dear, Kindly read her previous posts what she has done. She had lived hardly few days with her husband and disputes errupted. Then she had filed 498a, 125 crpc, divorce and asked for huge alimony from her nri husband. Even her husband was ready for divorce so he came to india but she decieved her husband and filed 498a on him. Due to this he returned back to his working country and not returned. Now this lady issued red cross notice to him. Her whole family and her lawyer done blackmailing to him. Her husband was terrified to an extent, she had not left any stone to be unturned where her husband would think about his life. This lady is a greedy and criminal minded , who is here to see k legal remedy after killing her own husband by giving enormous torture. Its pathetic to read comments from those who are blindly favoring this lady without any suffice. I wish i could have met with her husbands family what they have lost , others could only know after loosing their own son. My blood boils and ask questions from all the above persons who have sold their soul in favour of biased law. Do women in india has license to file false cases and indirectly kill her husband due to extortion and terrorism? if yes then needleless to say one more mahabharat will begin soon... Where adharam will be thrown out completely from india.... Dear brothers and sisters and mothers of victims , Tolerating injustice is equivallent to not promoting justice... If you still want to count your head under slaves of biased law then plz carry on or else become arjun of modern mahabharata.... With peace of untollerance, (ESIS) ///

Shiva......... (owner)     29 April 2014

In my opinion there is no difference between "Dec 16 Delhi Gang rape case" and the present matter. The only difference is Delhi gang rape case received national attention and culprits were awarded death sentence immediately. And in present matter will go unnoticed and culprits will never be punished.

2 Like

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     29 April 2014

In Indian society dowry deaths are very common incidents.  Besides cases of domestic violence are being increasing day by day.  Torture upon wives are very common now a days, even by poring kerosine upon the body for killing brides are common incidents.  What are the remedies of all these heinous practices of males?

**Victim** (job)     30 April 2014

Now i want to hear the news saying " NRI HUSBAND COMMITTED SUICIDE AND WIFE IS SENT TO JAIL"

cryptic_79 (Software Professional)     30 April 2014

Dowry deaths can be common incidents, but it must be clearly understood that people who give dowry are equally guilty then the ones asking for it. Family of the wife who is being tortured should support her in leaving her dowry seeking husband rather than giving dowry to her greedy husband.

But to file false dowry cases and domestic violence cases without strong evidence on husband and inlaws just to take revenge and get money from them cannot be justified at any cost. 498a is a law to help genuine victims ,not to used as a tool for revenge. Lawyers who advise their clients to file such cases without evidence are equally at fault. 

Recent Topics

View More