Rights of first wife in case husband did illegal bigamy

hi ,

This article interests me..just threading along..Thanks.

I have filled case against him under 125 for maintenance . 

Can he transfer his ancestral property by will to his children born out of illegal secong wife ? Also can i file suit against him for their ancestral property now ,so that he cant write a will or sell property to anyone ? 

The issue is to save our ancestral rights regarding land & property as he could write willn or sell it out to any one .

If it is really ancestral property, then he cannot give entire property to his own choice.  In this ancestral property, he has got his own share, and that can be given by him to any one of his choice.  But the children of the first wife, by birth have got their share in this ancestral property.  For stopping him to dispose of this property, the children of the first wife can file a suit against the dispossession of their share and also if they like, for partition.

Thank you for  prompt reply.
Need a bit clarification regrading husband's own share in ancestral property.
Does that mean if he has got 100acre by ancestry & he has 2children from 1st wife than his own share would be 25acre which he can dispose & remaing 75 acre would be of 1st wife+2 children . isit ?

ATTN PLS, am sending my testimony to everyone out there, that is either in my shoe or needs help one way or the other. My names is Henrietta, and i want to share with you all about my relationship breakup back then, which almost lead me to frustration and unhappy life experience. I was married to my ex divorced Husband 2 year and 11 months ago. My husband, I and and our pretty kid was happily living in peace and harmony. But, few months ago my Husband started acting strange to me. Unknown to me, he has been engaging him self online with another woman, which he was keeping from me as a secret. But few weeks ago, i caught him on our computer, mailing this woman. And, when i asked him who she was, he told me that, she was just a friend. The message conversation caught my attention and i decided to go through it. To my surprise, my husband have been dating this woman on my behalf for some period of time. Immediately, after i noticed that, i began to quarrel with him and all he could told me, was that he never loved me, that we should go for a divorce. I thought he was saying it from anger due to the situation at hand as at that moment. Because of the love i had for him, i never wanted to support it, although it happened, i still did not give up on him. I was looking for solution to get him back home. so i went in search on how i can get back my husband. Well, along my search, i saw a testimony of a woman on how Prophet Irabor was able to restore back her marriage home. Immediately, i copied the email address and decided to give a try. After following all the procedures and instructions given to me by Prophet Irabor, within the space of 2 days, my husband gave me a call and started begging me that he was sorry for what has happened between us. And because i love him so much, i quickly responded to him that i have forgiven him and told him to come back home. Me and my husband are now living happy married life again. All respect and honour to you Prophet Irabor, for the Help you have render to me and my family. Sir, i pray God Strengthen you...If you need his help, you can email him on (prophetiraborcharles@hotmail.com)

Thanks everyone who gave their valuable suggestions to me for suit under Crpc125 Maintenance law. After 2 year of painful court exercise finally i won the case & it was disposed with ex parte decision with 10,000/- maintenance amount which shall be borne my husband. What is the next necessary steps in pursuance of fixed monthly maintenance amount be credited in my bank account? As 1month waiting period after the judgment has also been over. Kindly guide me for the next course of action. Husband working in a state govt department (Police Sub Inspector).

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu