Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sumitbijuria (working)     10 April 2012

Deserted wife filing formaintenance under dv act

Sir,

I had an affair with a married women having son which my wife knew before our mariage. On the very first day she started to punch & scratch & tore my clothes for no reason. Then me n my wife came to other state i.e in my place of work. but she started to talk about my past affair & behave improperly and expected me to act in her lines which i politely handlled.she threw water on my face, damaged my laptop and aabused me for my past affair. she told me that she cud feel that i was having feeling for my past affair and she would sacrifice for me thru mutual divorce.then i also felt that we cud not go along together n my father came to take her to my parental home. During that time my ex girlfrend made calls to my wife quarelling wid her. My exgirlfrend came to my place and stayed and called her secretly challenging her and taking about relationship. My wife then started quarelling wid me and my parents agresively at times without any reason. She forcefully came to my place again wid my father but things were not working even then and she again went along with my father back to my parents home. Again my exfrned caalled her & my wife created scene by abusing me and saying slangs to me and taking divorce. I do have feelings for my exgirlfrend but my wife rather than realising my feeling took the ride and made worse by spoiling our marriied life and expecting me to act at her lines. I told that i also wanted separation and wanted to go back to my exgirlfend as my wife was behaving or acting in such way that we cud not go along in gud way. My father also disliked my exgirlfrend and told me dat i sud spend sum time wid my wife and take divorce in course of time. My wife again came to my palce wid my father and i avoided taking to her as we ended in debate and hard talk. That time one day she provoked me and i slaped her and she also punched me. My father frends also were there to face the scene. Then i lleft my father and my wife in my home, i even did not go to my workplace for 1 week. She then became admant to leave that place even when my father told her to retrun back wid her. sheabused my father & did not retrun so my father went alone. then her parents came & took her back. My parents became so helpless wid the misbehaviour of myself and their daughter in lasw whom they loved more than their own daughter, that they denounced me from their life & prroperty. My wife rumored in my hometime that i was married & having a son for 10 yrs which my parnets & sister knew but did not disclose before the marriage which is a lie by my wife. My wife defamed my family & my family reputatio to worst level. My parents & all known are thinking all wrong about me. Now i came to know she is filing petition under DV Act for masintenace an all. Please help me what i have to pay as maintenance to her as my net salry is 22.5 k. I want divorce from her. please its my earnest request please help me & my family from this problem. I will be ever grateful to u all.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Do you not see the wrong that you have done to her? she had all reasons to be angry, you still kept in touch with your ex girlfriend. you should not have had any contact with her if you were getting married. from what I have read, you seem to be in the wrong and your wife was acting out because she had lost her husband as soon as she got married. 

If you really wanted the marriage to work, you should have kept away from your ex girlfriend. instead of letting her stay with you and making matters worse. Your wife has all the rights here to be angry and distressed. What is wrong with you people? You do not see how people like you ruin the lives of these girls when you are not sincerfe in marrying them?.

sumitbijuria (working)     11 April 2012

i did not kept any relation with my exgirlfrend after my marriage. u r misunderstanding. I did not even spoke about dat to her. neither i had any contact wid but she used to send sms or miscall. I was loyal to my wife but from very first day she started to physically hurt me for no reason. She tried to act & show as if she was a virgin. She even reveal that she failed in her degree academic career even on asking on the same. She damaged my laptop, she threw water on my face for no reason. She wanted me act as she wanted which she cudnot. She did not cook properly &  i was always polite and when asked her to take food and go to sleep coz i wanted to take later then she abused me. Was i at fault ? wife want their husband to act their way and when it does not work they make all things to puit the blame on hysband for which the husbands are helpless. She acted & tried things to show as if she was a virgin. she told me that she never loved or liked any boys but boys liked & loved her. she bahaved in such a way that we went away from each other. she rather understanding my situation abused me and made the things worse between us. she when cud not get me as she expected then she started to abuse me for my past affair and started to make her own story. then i talked to my girlfrend being in a spoilled married life. i wanted my wife to tackle things in a matuured way but she rather made things worse and finally i am a victim of her ill behaviour. I do respect women as I have mother & a sister. I am not here to make fun of hindu marriage and married. I am a victim of my wife's abuse for which i dont have any proof. I am not in fun to go for marriage after marriage which u might have been misunderstanding reading thru my events. U r not understanding that i wanted a ahppy married life but my wife was agreesive to get me as per expectation which no individual can do for long. So she decided to get separated & later i also reaalised & decided for the same. She rumoured all worse things about me and even after spreading all those in my hometown, she is calling my boss & fren and she want to stay wid me  showing concern  about me, saying she wud never marry and she loved but in my hometown she personally told that i was married wid a son and she didnt know about dis and i was bad. why she want to stay wid me when she is saying i am bad. being women & having vriou acts in favor of women she is making play wid husband. No-one understand the abuse a husband goes thru from wife in private. I am a victim & want assistance from further harassment  in life

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 April 2012

The case of maintenance under DV is maintainable.

It is for you to prove that you have no relation with your ex-girlfriend.

Extra Marital relations has a tenderncy of destroying the peace of your family life. Pray, you should not have told about the same to your wife.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register