Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KARAN SINGH (SERVICE)     06 October 2012

Deserted wife entitled for asking childs maintenence?

Dear sir;

i ask the querry again if a deserted wife (still 1 year passed) and taken 5 yrs old daughter forcefully can she  ask for maintenance for daughter

isnt it crime that the basic amenities which were available to daughter were snatched off forcefully by wife and reshifting of school of innocent and also now living in an unsafe and insecure area without any mail member 'Knowing the reality of hardship now seeks maintenance for daughter

can she also not be subjected to mental cruelity caused to husband as well as the innocent child father wantsthe child back and can go the extent of pardoning wife should she apologize and feel sorry for her conduct and is welcome to rejoin if given in court of law

Learning

9 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     06 October 2012

1. Yes for interim maintenance. Even an adulterous wife is entitled for interim - maintenance PERIOD.

2. Rests are all sub-judice material facts of parties require silver quality submissions respectively on floor of the Court. if proved desertion / adultry one need not have to pay alimony (i.e. full and final maintenance is what Apex Court says). I am aware adultry is not your facts but similarity wise informed for generic reviews / sharing here.

Coming to your quote 'Knowing the reality of hardship now seeks maintenance for daughter”

Rejoinder – What she knows and Court knows well the reality is that the husband to her and father to a daughter is “man of means” thus interim-maintenance on prime facie reality knowledge may be given subject to proof PERIOD.

AGreed sir;

here the question is father is willing to take back daughter and suppose he forcefully snatches daughter from mother and then asks for maintenance as she is working will it be right in the eyes of law?

498 A fighter (Advocate)     06 October 2012

Mr. karan sing if you go to court case then you will lose the child hood of your daughter and also your wife feed wrong against you in your daughters mind if you have capacity and you can hide your self  for tow three years or more thenjust  snatch your daughter and move away and give her so much love that when court ask her with whom you want to live then she must say with papa only? this is the straingt solution . if you beg in front of law then your hair will turn white and in return you get nothing i am also suffering from the same phase but my daughter is one and half year old only but this is time to teach such ladies a lesson they are using their kis as weapon against us.

dear sir;
i can understand what mental agony must u be going through .and hence you understood me to .
i wish i had not taken legal course but abducted daughter and let her to fight case .
but you know men between us only would have sympathised for lady and would have cursed my action in court and open forums on the garb  of professionalism some lawer would have had me in court .
but i beleive god favours fighters lets fight i have nothing more to loose but everything to gain
regards
KSB

KARAN SINGH (SERVICE)     07 October 2012

DEAR EXPERTS ;

PLEASE THROW SOME LIGHT

KARAN SINGH (SERVICE)     08 October 2012

DEAR EXPERT;

CAN ANYONE ELABORATE ON THE ISSUE

KARAN SINGH (SERVICE)     09 October 2012

DEAR EXPERT;

CAN ANYONE ELABORATE ON THE ISSUE

KARAN SINGH (SERVICE)     11 October 2012

dear experts; if husband and wife earning equally more or less but gross difference in take away pay to home i.e. husband takes less pay then wife though his pay in actual more than wife then how does generally paying for child maintenance be divided amongst both legally please remeber the fact wife deserted along with daughter and remembered father only when finding difficult to maintain and also how to fight such cases with full blow so that such ladies come to mother earth regards K S B

498 A fighter (Advocate)     11 October 2012

KARAN JI, as far as i have come across the conclusion no need to give any type of help to wife and not to child instead we keep money in bank or in any saving in the name of child when he/she grow then it helps for education marriage and settelement and that time child will give much reward instead of now ,

who know we giving money and that money will be enjoy intead of utilising on our blood , agar ek aurat itna dam bharti hai alag rah kar paal legi to why we should take pain of her? alimony , maitenance are old stories

even an ugli hadicap and uneducated lady earn more than man just she has to lower down her level.

and the lady who leaving her husband without any reason just for the sake of ego , stubrness and proud then let them free on their destiny " on old proverb in UP

" pati chodi aurat wo kutiya samaan hoti hai jispar nar nasl ke kutte ko mutne ka haq hota hai"

feel no mercy for such ladies for our blood the only way is i already told you.... it is our fate that the girl whom we brought as a bahu of our khandan is come out as "b*tch", so sir leave the maintenance matter if child cutody given by court easily then its ok otherwise give that much money when child is able to differentiate what is bad and what is good ?

till that time the ugly face of cruel lady will also come in front of the child.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register