Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yasaswi Gomes   21 January 2024

Deriding and humiliating

Hi

I write humiliating comments against corrupted cops and governments and political system and also about corrupted employers on Facebook.

Eg. "Police are asking me bribes, police are looking to steal money from immigrants, police are going to prostitutes" and so like that on politicians and governments.

Can anyone arrest me for that? 

Reg

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 January 2024

I T Act-Section 63.   Punishment for false information or failure to give information, etc 

Any person wilfully and maliciously giving false information and so causing an arrest or a search to be made under this Act shall on conviction be liable for imprisonment for a term which may extend to two years or with fine which may extend to fifty thousand rupees or both.

Yasaswi Gomes   22 January 2024

Freedom of expression is the freedom for us all to express ourselves. It is the right to speak, to be heard, and to participate in political, artistic, and social life. It also includes the ‘right to know’: the right to seek, receive, and share information through any media.

Plus public daily news about fraud, rape, murder, extortion, kidnap by the above mentioned is renown. Then Facebook doesn't ban me for inciting hatred then how is your It act applicable? 

Yasaswi Gomes   25 March 2024

Thanks! my thing or issue is a simple matter. As per bible, all soldiers and police are respected and has heaven. Then, they will go to heaven incase of line of duty, death. But whom ever I meet are not looking like crooks but their actions and laws and delay are like that. These are all white collared crimes. Next, when I see them in my clairvoyance, they mean to ask me something (Bribes) I think. Thats why I output it by writing some rubbish online. Infact, im fighting civilians who are like miscreants and they are on the streets and corporates. Besides, I dont like to store posts on facebook because itll cost them to store my memories. I delete off old posts frequently. But, if you give a monkey a gold nugget, you know what it does. Human behaviour is such and everyone in the law is a human, if you can understand how anyone can act a folly. Besides, many news suggest, law enforcers are suspended, killed, smuggling etc crimes. Besides, They are IN THE CORRUPTION INDEX. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register