LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Laasya Priya (Student)     27 March 2013

Departments in india following compassionate appointments

please post the relevant information concerning to the departments and public sector undertakings in india which were providing the  compassionate appointments till today

Learning

9 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 March 2013

get from the site of deptt of personnel and training at

https://ccis.nic.in/CP_Circular_Report.asp?MinCode=2&DepCode=2&DivCode=4&SecCode=%280%29&CNCode=1&MctCode=3&SctCode=12&ArchCode=2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 July 2015

Originally posted by : Manasvi Mehta
https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/editor_upload/319859_20150729133009_935967522respected_sir.pdf

Kindly guide me on this..

what guidance do you want ?

do you have a problem?

Manasvi Mehta   31 July 2015

Respected Sudhir Sir,

Actually I mailed/emailed them a lot and visited to the offices for compassionate appointmnet as my case was of 2010 but after 5 years they haven't allowed me my right and never even mailed me about that. Now, I want to ask one thing should I go for the legal process and now I want to fight for my job and the 5 years compensation from the dept. (MPMKVVCL) So, what should I do? What could be the process?

Note: I have applied for the C.A. in 2010 when my father died.

Thanks!

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 July 2015

when death took place?

when you applied?

AT THIS STAGE YOU CAN ONLY BE ADVISED THAT NO POINT IN DREAMING FOR COMPENSATION.

Manasvi Mehta   03 August 2015

Actually my father died in 2010 March 26 and with all other formalities like ppf and pension for my mother, I have applied for the C.A. and that was done in immediate manner.

So according to you they would not give me compensation of 5 years? Isn't it voiding my Rights? Kindly suggest me what shuld I do now? 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 August 2015

2110----------------------------------------------2015

by now your case must have been repeatedly considered and rejected.

please ascertain facts as without facts no proper course can be suggested.

Manasvi Mehta   04 August 2015

Respected Sir,

I'm from Madhya Pradesh and here corruption is overloaded, often I see cases when people got jobs by giving some bribes to authoroties and these cases happen here very commonly. You must  heard about VYAPAM like cases in MP. The deptt of MPMKVVCL is one of corrupt deptt. thats why I was telling you the whole story.

Kindly suggest me the right way.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 August 2015

Originally posted by : Manasvi Mehta
Respected Sir,

I'm from Madhya Pradesh and here corruption is overloaded, often I see cases when people got jobs by giving some bribes to authoroties and these cases happen here very commonly. You must  heard about VYAPAM like cases in MP. The deptt of MPMKVVCL is one of corrupt deptt. thats why I was telling you the whole story.

Kindly suggest me the right way.

You have raised a query and you hasve been replied.

This forum does not undertake to remove corruption.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register