Demolishment of property.

What is the next step/procedur
e to be followed in court if demolishment has been done by Municipal corporation of a property under MRTP1966 ,53(1) ? Same construction by other flat owners remains untouched and only mine is demolished.

Contempt of court proceedings against the Thane M.C., has already been suggested to you previously. Please don't go on and on and on.

Sir ,I am repeating my question becoz my lawyer is saying it isn't contempt of court. According to him contempt of court happens only if it was demolished by Mc after stay order is issued. In my case there was no stay order/injunction issued. The court had only issued them the summons and they just demolished it , they haven't taken any stand . We (me and my lawyer)are just waiting for their reply in court and I'm totally confused.

Dear Dalwi, if the summon was issued to MC- Thane, then was it issued for their appearance before the concerned court in connection with your case or for some thing else. Did, MC- Thane not receive the summon or refused to accept it or didn't sign as received? However, if received the summon then instead of appearing before the said Court, MC- Thane has defied the summon and demolished your house. Please ask your lawyer, what is it.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu