Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Defaulted bank personal loan since 2005

Page no : 2

vikas (sports event manager)     27 December 2012

Dear Advisor,

I had taken a personal loan from ICIC bank in 2006 of Rs40, 000/-, since I had a account with ICICI my installment were deducted directly from my account

My fault is that I did not manage my account well and after 1st or second installments, bank was not able to recover more installments, due to which now I am a defaulter in RBI I believe and facing lot of problems in any loans

To be honest I had forgotten also about this amount and since my job is such I travel a lot I could not speak to bank or settle the amount

I want to remove my name from defaulter list , clear my account with ICICI bank

Is there any way I can be helped and shown some directions as to whom I should approach

Thank you in advance

Regards

Vikas Chand

vikas (sports event manager)     14 January 2013

Dear Advisor,

I had taken a personal loan from ICIC bank in 2006 of Rs40, 000/-, since I had a account with ICICI my installment were deducted directly from my account

My fault is that I did not manage my account well and after 1st or second installments, bank was not able to recover more installments, due to which now I am a defaulter in RBI I believe and facing lot of problems in any loans

To be honest I had forgotten also about this amount and since my job is such I travel a lot I could not speak to bank or settle the amount

I want to remove my name from defaulter list , clear my account with ICICI bank

Is there any way I can be helped and shown some directions as to whom I should approach

Thank you in advance

Regards

Vikas Chand

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register