Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divya (nil)     28 November 2010

Daughter in law harassing & torturing for Property

Please guide me.

My Bhabhi has betaen my mother several times & has abused her immensely in past 3 yers. Even I as a sister inlaw have gone through a lot of mess due to her behvior.

Currently she is not staying with us coz she has done a 498A. Now she says she wants to be back...

Me & my mother are joint holders for the said property which also includes other male members of the house.

The male members  are not supporting us coz they believe that daughter inlaw has the right to torture the motherinlaw & sisterinlaw.

We want to stop her from entering the house & other property where we are staying or where we have a holding.

She has also attempted to kill us but still nobody is believing us & supporting us.

What action we need to take to stop her from entering our property??

Learning

4 Replies

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     28 November 2010

where is ur bro

Divya (nil)     28 November 2010

brother is currently staying with us. Entire family is booked for 498A

(Guest)

She has right to stay with your brother i.e her husband....If you don't want her back in your home then throw your brother i.e her husband out of your home.If he is not living in your house then your sis-in -law also has no right to seek right to to stay with you.

Viswanath (Student)     29 November 2010

when your brother is supporting your cause, you may ask him ti file a petition for judicial Seperation and if there is no change in the attitude of yur Bhabhi, then he can go for a divorce.

Meanwhile you may seek a good lawyer's support for disproving the allegations made against you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register