LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kavita (.)     15 July 2015

Custody

I mr. patil, in 2008 my elder son married with lady her name is jyoti. In 2009 she delivered male child. Between that we heard that jyoti having extra marital affair before the marriage and she continue with him even after the marriage. My son get shocked and died in accident in 2009. Now we heard that she get again married with the same person in 2013. She got all insurance claims which amount is around 30 lacks. We dont want anything from her we just want our grandson from her. Please give suggestion how can i get my grandson?

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     15 July 2015

Sir,

You can seek the custody of the child on the ground of welfare of the child, because the mother of the child was already in relation with some one even before the marraige and she continous to be in so, which would bring a bad impression to the mind of the child.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     15 July 2015

As U said that she got remarried in 2013,as paternal grand parents U can certainly seek custody and welfare  of UR grandson.Even law shall not restrict.

Parveen Bagga   16 July 2015

Dear all,

My Name is Praveen Bagga i have 6 year son, who is right now with my wife from sep 2013,

i filed a Child custody case on oct 2013 as she already file a Domestic violence & maintenance case in oct 2013 in which she already said that she not able maintain herself and child too so she need maintenance for that, now court gave me order to pay some of amount to her as part of interim maintenance. so my question do i am eligible to get my son custody and how much time it will take as i am paying the school fee since this cases started. and my son performance getting down day by day as she not much educated.

Reply Awaited,

Regards to all,

Parveen Bagga

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     16 July 2015

Mr.Bhagga,

U should post a fresh query andnot intrude into this one

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register