Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yoonuse (a)     17 September 2012

Crpc 125 & pan card details

Dear Brothers,

I have the PAN card number & details of 498a girl :

Using PAN Card number how can i defend the CrPc 125 at Family Court :

I have some idea that she is holding Accounts in HDFC Bank.

Currently she is working, which she was hiding in the family court:

The case is going for Evidance stage :

Do any friends have any contacts/Work in HDFC Bank

Please give me some valuable advise & judgements to defend. 

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     17 September 2012

1. PAN Card now-a-days even household maids have! That is why they are now demanding before Women and Child Development Ministry equity with housewife on 20% salary from her employer which will set them to be at par with employer's housewife J
2. Well above para 1 beside the point now file an Application U/s 91 CrPC and press for call for records from HDFC Bank
3. It is illegal to seek via 'contact' banking details of third party.
4. Spend money on hiring under Letter Head 'detective' services and seek info. on her Job details and submit the same before
Jurisdiction Court. Then file Application U/S 91 CrPC and call for complete records from that company.

Work fast now as 'evidence' (stage) cannot be differed for too long. For understanding technical meaning of this reply ask your hired advocate instead of coming back here for the same. If you have no advocate then search LCI database and presto hire one from here after due diligence. 

Pranali Sharma   28 June 2017

PAN card is a very useful item for everyone, bringing the most benefit to people in the commerce sector.Click here  to know how to check pan card status online.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     28 June 2017

Agreeing with Tajobsindia,

please try to collect Form 26AS by using her PAN Card number from income tax site. Please contact some income tax agent. They may do it for you by charging some money.

If you can submit it then she is over.  

Also file perjury along with evidences that you have and seek for further inquiry.  

https://www.facebook.com/RockySmith4Calcutta/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register