Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Mehata (sw engg)     28 August 2012

Criminal intimidation on 498a wife..please assess and advise

Hi Everyone,

For the back ground of my case, please check the following link from Experts section where I have explained on the details.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Abusive-wife-and-inlaws-need-help--278611.asp#.UB7AC6N8R3s

>>Current State:

• Wife files FIR, only 498a IPC, no other IPC - on me , my parents, my elder sis
  • DCP removes elder sis name from complaint and gives arrest order for rest of the 3
  • Parents abscond, AB applied, granted
  • I am arrested, got bail in 4 days

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>> I want to file Criminal Intimidation case on 498a girl and her father

Since the time I came to realise that my bitter half will file 498a some point of time, I started collecting audio evidences. She and her father  has been threatening to defame me and my famil at various instances which I have proof of. The following are excerpts of the exact lines she has spoken to her parents and which I have proof of.

My Wife has
1. Conspired to defame my sister - put obscene posters in her name in her town
2. She will dig out my sisters past history and make it public
2. The only goal in her life is to ruin me.
3. The only motivation left in her life is to see me suffer.
4. She will defame me with allegations on my character that I have physically abused little girls, and that the proofs are already "in process"
5. She will defame me with allegations on my character that I have slept with prostitutes during my college days
6. If she produces some recordings she has made, me and my mother will be in jail for 1 month

Her father, i.e my father in law has made following comments during various discussions with her daughter which is also recorded

1. He will torment my father and mother until they are dead
2. How will he (myself)not change ? Iska baap bhi change hoga

Apart from the above 2, my FIL has also sent me a threatening SMS to put criminal case on me.

My Question :

1. Can I file for Criminal Intimidation on the above grounds.

2. What are the other charges I can frame on them ?

3. Can this be filed while the 498a is going on ?

thanks

RK

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 August 2012

Under the ongoing case only you can produce the related evidence and argue in the family court by sybmitting your version

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register