Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

radhika (Reporter)     05 August 2008

court reporter

Hello,

This is specially to the lawyers in the Sessions court. I am a court reporter with a newspaper who is constantly looking for special court stories. If any lawyer has any news, even if its a cery petty case, i would like all the information alongwith the lawyer's number so that i can get in touch with him/her.

Thanking you

Radhika

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 August 2008

Hello Radhika,

There is a case no:WP 12882/05 of Hon'ble highcourt of A.P.The next hearing date is 22-9-2008. The accused is involved in Mobile s*x parlour (Immoral Traffic) undergone judicial custody. (FIR no:509/2004 dated:14.12.2004 in Hanamkonda P.S. Inspite of having criminal case against him in the court, he was reinstated in to archaka service in Endowments dept. of A.P. with dept. enquiry. He manipulated with bribes to the officials & got reimstatement order. Since most of his relatives working in the endowments dept. If the system is going on favourism to an accused, where is the punishment to the accused.

A.Mohamed Thaheer (ADVOCATE)     02 April 2009

LET ME KNOW YOUR FULL POSTAL ADDRESS AND THE NAME OF THE PAPER FOR WHICH YOU ARE A  COURT REPORTER WITH AUTHORITY. NORMALLY, NO COURT PROCEEDINGS SHOULD BE PUBLISHED IN ANY PAPER WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION OF THE CONCERNED PRESIDING OFFICERS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More