Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr.Ziya Pathan (Lecturer)     22 June 2012

Court order for birth place

Respected Sir,

Last time i asked about How to get the court order for birth certificate for Passport Purpose, but the reply had only the document required for issue or apply of passport.

Sir, My problem is that, I had applied for Passport twice. Once I mention Jammu & Kashmir as my birth place as according to my School Transfer Certificate(where J & K is wrongly mentioned). Then for the second time I applied for passport and there I mentioned Belgaum as my birthplace(actual birth place). But while applying for the second time the PSO came to know that First time I have mentioned J & K and second time I mentioned Belgaum. So they said I have to pay 2000 rs fine and also get court order about Belgaum as my birth place.

Sir, the confusion is If i submit the court order mentioning Belgaum as my birth place for issue of passport, will it be safe and cause no problem ? And the document (T.C) submitted earlier will not be a hurdle for issue of passport.

Kindly help me in this regards

Learning

1 Replies

Sheikh Khurshid Alam (Student)     24 June 2012

How can u make such a mistake! The court order will do. Consult your advocate, give him all the details and documents info, he will do the needful.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register