LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreenivas V (S/W)     22 April 2010

Court fee for recovery

Could any one tell me how much the opponents might have paid as court fee and also appropriate fee the lawyers will take for these tpes of cases.

My wife filed a false 498A case in which she mentioned I asked for more dowry and also a false claim saying my parents took 22 lakhs worth of gold and sold it. When the 498A came for trial they are escaping that to give the statemts since september last year. So far about 20 times this thing happened.

Now they went to district court and filed another case saying we need to return that 22 lakhs of gold which was infact a total lie. they did not mention anything about the 498A they filed against us in that case. They mentioned only that we filed for divorce on her which we did after they filed 498A. Our marriage lasted only 3 days only. happend on feb 28 2008. as she was in love with another boy we have to get divided. this was an arranged marriage but by force it seems she got married and this seperation happened which is a big story again.

We came to know for the case they filed in district court they have to pay huge amount as court fee also more amount they have to pay for the advocate also.

So could anyone tell me how much that will be and this in Andhra Pradesh, ELURU.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register