LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     10 December 2010

Count me in! Conference announcement

The movements we create, the feminist spaces we create, the programs and policies    we create, should include all women - but they don't.

Count me In! is a South Asia conference for women who have not been counted in. Count Me In! will bring together for the first time - s*x workers, disabled, single, young, HIV-positive, lesbian, and trans women from India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, to discuss violence against women and strategies of resistance.

From the 16-18th April 2011, join over 300 academicians, activists, performers, artists, donors, filmmakers, researchers and policy makers from South Asia and across the world as we seed dialogues of inclusion. Get counting!

Learning

1 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     10 December 2010

Exactly they too are human beings and leading a pathetic life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register