LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Arora (Law Student)     23 July 2011

Cost of Anticipatory Bail in Delhi/NCR

How much does an Anticipatory Bail Cost in Delhi/NCR (Gurgaon)?

Can a single anticipatory bail will be valid in Delhi and Gurgaon?

Is there any Good Lawyer, who can get me Anticipatory Bail @ reasonable cost (Please message me, if there is any) ?

As of now no case or complaint has been registered but I am soon expecting some fake cases against me .

Learning

1 Replies

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     23 July 2011

@Amit

Cost would vary from Rs.25K to Rs.1L as per the advocate's experience and popularity in the court.

Also when anticipatory bail is granted, it is granted to protect you not from any police but from arrest. So even if you take anticipatory bail from Delhi, it would be valid in Tamil Nadu.

But anticipatory bail could only be taken from the state where FIR has been lodged. If FIR is loged in Gurgaon, then you have to approach Gurgaon Sessions Court for Anticipatory bail and if rejected then appeal to the Punjab & Haryana High Court and then Supreme Court. If the FIR is registered in Delhi then you can appraoch delhi courts similarly.

Also as the naem suggests, this is not actually a bail but a bail order which covers you from arrest. When you a re anticipating arrest you take an order from the court to give you liberty that even if case is registered in near future and your apprehension turns true and police wants to arrest you, then they'll have to release you on bail. Additionally, anticipatory bail is more stronger than regular bail.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register