corruption &Forgery Charges against presiding officer

 I lodge a complaint against Mr. Chandran Chief Judicial Magistrate Thiruvallur in Tamil Nadu charging him being hand in glove in decreeing the suit based on forged plaint and framing issues and declaring title without collecting the necessary court fees in the year 2006 till date i have not received any call from the Chenani High court to depose nor they responded to my repeated RTI application what to do? the man in controversy goes in unhindered in corrupt practice what to do ? The Writ remedy could be suggestion but the judge who is hearing the writ petition should not be the judge who participated in the enquiry how to find it out?


I pat you for your bold step Mr.Jayavel. Keep it UP!!!!! If you are able to show that Chandran has not discharged his duty in good faith, then he can be proceeded against under Judges Inquiry Act. The Act protects only judicial officers who have done their acts only in good faith but not with bad intention deliberately. Please invoke the provisions of the Judges Inquiry Act by following the procedure. Please do give us updates and keep this thread very sensational and useful to judicial victims, so that more Chandrans will be brought to light.



I fail to understand how the Chief Judicial Magistrate handels the Civil-Matter, i.e., Suit.



In case you opt for filing of the Writ Petition then as per the High Court Rules it is the prerogative of the Chief Justice to appoint judge of his choice.  Otherwise also the High Court has the power of supritendence and is very much within its right to call for the records of the lower court.   My only anxiety is whether as per the rules whether you have sought (or have already got the NOC from the statutory authorities in this regard).

Last but not least the Writ is also suggested as thereafter you have an option to move to Apex Court in SLP.   You may keep your options open.


In some states the judicial officers are entrusted with both civil and criminal matters and as such it is obvious that a CJM also handles civil matter.  I have personal experience of noticing the same in Punjab as well.

Best regards





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu