LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     27 December 2009

corruption

WHAT IS THE REMADEY AGAINST THE COURRUPT SUPREME COURT IN THE CONSTITUTION?

RAJ KISHORE VAISH

Learning

12 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     27 December 2009

Hon'ble Supreme Court is Supreme, and is not corrupt. We must learn to respect our courts. A court never be a corrupt. One may point finger towards a judge/justice. As a example some of Indian may be corrupt but not The Country India.

Jithendra.H.J (Lawyer)     27 December 2009

what an answer by Jayaswal!

1 Like

Thanks Jhitendra sir,

Hon'ble Supreme Court, is the highest court of this country and is Supreme. We must honour and abide/obey by it, whether right or wrong. Also we must have respect for the laws of the land. Nowdays we have forgotten to obey and our duties. At last, "bura jo dekhan main chala, bura na milya koy, jo jag doondha aapne mujhse bura na koy"

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     27 December 2009

Dear Raj- You are a teacher by profession. So think twice before you ask because you are lightening and leading the lamp of the nation. the fuutuire is with you to certain level. But if you doubt the gratest instiution in the World as we are the greatest democracy in the world as corrupt I feel sad about you not the teacherhood as a whole. You can point at a judicial officer and allege him as corrupt but not the system as a whole. This is the less evil when compare to other arms of our democracy.

Thank u Suresh sir, even we must know how write/spell. "supreme court" is incorrect. It must starts with capital 'S' and 'C' like Hon'ble "Supreme Court".

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     27 December 2009

Thank you Ashutosh and Suresh, Supreme Court is only a Juristic Person, we may be a sinners but lets maintained the dignity of our Supreme Court.

(Guest)
Not only Supreme Court no court in India is not corrupt. These have its own identity and dignity. But majority of people who work for the courts are corrupt. With these people dignity of courts will not affect. People may come and go but courts remians for ever.

R.K.SUNDERRAJ (LAWYER HUBLI,KARNATAKA)     31 December 2009

I agree with all the learned members who have expressed the Importance of the Hon'ble Supreme Court Of India, which is Supreme, If we read each and every Judgement The words Used and the sentences framed there  in the judgement, Those who try to say something unwarrented about Hon'ble supreme Court,should be condemed at the threshhold, which Our learned members have done it, Thanks a lot for upholding our Intigrity and Temple of Justice.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     10 January 2010

DEAR SIR

HERE IS A QUESTION "WHETHER A NATION CAN BE MADE FRE FROM CORRUPTION,WHEN OUR PRESIDENT , PRIMINISTER, THE CONSTITUTION UPHOLDING INSTITUTION ,THE SUPREME COURT , THE LOKSABHA , THE RAJYASABHA ALL ARE COURRPT. IN THIS REGARD YOU MAY GO THROUGH THE JUDGEMENT IN CONTEMPT PITITION NO 203 OF 1996 .RAJ KISHORE VAISH V/S THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF INDIA & OTHERS (FEW JUDGES OF HIGH COURT ), AWAITING FOR REPLY OF MY QUESTION " WHAT IS REMEDY AGAINST THE  COURRPT SUPREME COURT OF INDIA IN THE CONSTITUTION?"SINCE LAST TEWELVE YEARS .IN THIS REGARED I WOULD LIKE TO ADD HERE THAT YOU SHOULD ASK TO THE ABOVE NOTED AUTHORITIES .IF YOU CAN NOT ASK PLZ. DO'NT TALK ABOUT THE REMOVAL OF CORRUPTION " ".AWAITING  REPLY FROM YOU ALSO.
                                                                       YOUR'S
                                                             RAJ KISHORE VAISH
                                                         118, CHOUBEY TOLA , SITAPUR , U.P.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     10 January 2010

SUPREME COURT UPHOLDS R K ANAND'S CONVICTION FOR BRIBERY IN BMW CASEThe Supreme Court has upheld the conviction of advocate R K Anand for trying to win over the prosecution witness to save Sanjeev Nanda, accused in the BMW hit-and-run case, resulting...

WE DAILY HEAR THE ABOVE NOTED  THEN WHY WE NOT TAKE THE NAME OF JUDGES .

THE JUDGE HAS THE POWERS PROVIDED BY THE CONSTITUTION FOR THE SUPREME COURT.

girishankar (manager)     14 January 2010

Mr Jayaswal..  i agree with u that all Judges are not Coruppted but unforutanetly the Coruppted were Judges.... A small Quote... A patni went thru a road in a redlight area...but unfotunately ..... I think U know this Story......When Army offical is acussed there is a  Court Marshsal ...... When Healthy man dies by wrong daignosis of Doctor means the Doctor is punished by people or Law.....When a Lawyer or a Judge is killing a case by wrong diagnosis or intentionaly by benefit ..... Wht hppns whos to Question..

My Suggestion is No Judges should be selected from a association they should be appointed by some other bodies which is not related to Association.... Just like RAW, FBI.....

If true Case is been rpd and put in bin.... No Lawers or Judges are affected its..... Azarr me ek Case.... But for the comman man its is life....This matter should dealt with lots of care..

I may be wrong If  I am wrong pl guide me.......

girishankar (manager)     15 January 2010

SUPREME COURT UPHOLDS R K ANAND'S CONVICTION FOR BRIBERY IN BMW CASEThe Supreme Court has upheld the conviction of advocate R K Anand for trying to win over the prosecution witness to save .........This not only one case there are lots of cases like all rpng cases which are not briought in public because it affects the person who was been rpd and family .....Kya Karenge..... Hey hai Hamara Dakthir..... B'cous Media this case came out of the Bush....There lots of cases where media can not Concentrate... as they hav go in search of a new Scandal....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register