Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G.H.Rao (self)     16 July 2012

Correction of my name in registred document

Dear all

I my sister purchased a plot of area 240 Yards in the year 1994 and that was registered in the name of Lavanya w/o Late Ram reddy. But actually my sisters name is Lalitha .We have not noticed till date. We constructed a house in that place. Now we want to sell the house. Whether it is possible to change to my name in the document or we can straight away sell the house. My name in all the photo ID is Lalitha. At present the person who sold the plot to us is away and their where abouts are also not known.The Muncipal Taxes we are paying is in the name of Lalitha.

In this connection What is the procedure for either change of name in the registred document or how we can sell the house.  Urgent help is reqd...........................

Learning

2 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     16 July 2012

U can meke a Affidevit for that OR it's very long time away so u first u meet the registrar for that then u registered a rectification deed OR U can registeration a declartion at registrar office / Notarized. 

S Jadhav 98336 98330 (Jadhav & Associates)     16 July 2012

Meet the Asst. Registrar and inform him of the mistake. It is a simple matter to file a rectification affidavit as you have all the necessary proofs to prove that the name should have been Lalitha and not Lavanya. S Jadhav

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register