correction of land

Dear Experts,
We have purchased a land in 1980 . It is in the state of jharkhand. It is in clear possession with us and has no litigation. The problem is that the total land is about 9 decimal where as the mutation is of only 5 decimal .
the reason is that in the land settlement survey of 1932 it is showing but of the land settlement of 1972 which was last done in jharkhand (earstwhile bihar) it is not showing whereas the portion of land which is not showing in map bit is in our clear possession of us by the past 37 years with us. Now how will I get corrected the land and get the mutation done.
thank you.

Apparently something has transpired in Land Survey in 1972........


Approach  a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in  revenue matters with all docs that you have, for a considered opinion and remedy.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu