Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akshay malhotra (n/a)     28 July 2011

Correcting mistakes in property papers?

Hi,

I have land property in my name and my home is built on it.

Problem is :- it was registered by my parents on my name.

Now, I came to live in my home. and just saw that everything is wrong with the property documents.

Registry of property is wrong, the property size is shorter in the registry.

also, the map of my house is not correct.

I asked my parents about it. they said that they took help of a friend and they not really knew that there is anything wrong.

now, I want to correct the registry  and map. Can I do it? the property is 20 years old.

what to do, can anyone advice?

thanks

Learning

5 Replies

girish shringi (advocate)     28 July 2011

You can do it .

Just tp make a corrective instrument with the signature of the originol parties who sold it to you.

Girish Shringi(advocate)

Shailesh Kr. Shah (Advocate)     29 July 2011

I do agree with Mr. Girish.

Akshay malhotra (n/a)     29 July 2011

thanks you sir.

but, I don't know where the owner is living now. may be he gone abroad.

what to do?

girish shringi (advocate)     29 July 2011

Whether survey No. appear right or it is also wrong?

If the survey No. of the said property is right then the perfect measurement must be mentioned in the revenue record,please check it and feel free to contact @ girishshringi@gmail.com

Girish Shringi

(Advocate)

Mahadeva Rao G (ADVOCATE)     30 July 2011

Best thing in such cases  where  the original owner of the property  is not  traceable or such owner  is not  coming  to  help you out is  go  to the jurisdictional  Sub-registrar  office  and  speak  to the Sub-registrar, take his help and  get the rectification done  this is  the most  practical thing   to be worked out  in such cases      or    Legally    u  can file  a  declaratory suit   and  get  it  decreed according  to  the  actual  plan and schedule  and size  of  the property.

For any more information u can get back to me on sohan1912@rediffmail.com  or  on 9845285555.

Warm regards

Mahadeva  Rao G.   ADVOCATE    9845285555.   BANGALORE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register