Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

coparcnery

Page no : 2

Satyendra Babu Gowthu   06 March 2019

sir..
3rd party who purchased majority of agriculture land 15 ac sold to other party and he got in to possession and got name in RoR .
If I file suit for cancellation of sale deeds how this party will defend the suit.

( ref:we are 2 sisters married before 1984 and we have one younger brother who was minor in 1986 when our father and Mother are deceased.Later when he became major and got his name in RoR and all other govt records for total 26 acre(total father self acquired ). in 1998 he sold 1 acre to 3rd party ,in 2007 he transfered 10 acres to his wife as gift, and in 2008 he sold 4 acres to 3rd party and in 2015 he and his wife sold all remaining .)

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 March 2019

Satyendra Babu garu, you can not get all doubts clarified with piece meal feeding in posts.

If you want to know the eligibility and wish to file partition suit, contact a sincere advocate for guidance and discuss with him.

You can approach the forum for guidance alone and the guidance is general in nature and not specific.  Specific guidance can only be given after knowing all facts and reading the documents.

You have been sufficiently guided in all the posts.

The litigation at this point of time is not easy, and do not worry about how the third party defends your suit.  He may be the innocent purchaser and got it after paying a good amount of consideration.  The law has to support him also.

A discussion with local advocate is a must in this case and there are no short cuts and do not get confused with so many doubts.

thank u sir...

I will consult local advocate. I am just trying to get basic knowledge before I consult. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register