LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pravin Raut   01 December 2023

Bank refusing to issue dd after sale deed

My sale did is over but bank is refusing to issue me DD as per payment condition. What shoukd i do if bank did not issue DD. How can I cancel sale deed. Only 25% payment is received, re.aining was expected to be paid through home loan from bank. After execution of sale did. Bank asking for some more documents to issue DD.

Learning

4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 December 2023

Every Bank has its norms based upon the guidelines issued by RBI. Facts posted are insufficient to form a definite opinion whether the Bank's demand is reasonable or not. In the given context, best option is to make use of the Grievance redressal system of the Bank itself.

1 Like

Pravin Raut   01 December 2023

Bank provided DD number and ask to proceed with sale deed. As the DD is to be should be issued only after sale deed execution the same has been executed and presented to the bank. Now bank is asking for more docs eg No due from co operative society. The NOC from the society is already been provided.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 December 2023

You are required to comply with the legal requirements.

The said requirements are as per the bank's rule, hence you cannot dispute the same, therefore you may better comply with the same immediately instead of agitating over it.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     02 December 2023

Although the experts have opined and advised based on certain presumptions and asumption yet I cannot make out the crux of the facts vis-a-vis query posted by you, it is required to be redrafted in simple language.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register