Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yasaswi Gomes   14 October 2023

Lawyers and bar counsil are criminals

Hi

I have lodged a conplaint against my lawyer with various charges and I gave the bar council his enrollment number. What is the time scale to get my issue sorted? They said they have 22 complaints pending. When will I be dealt with. I suspect pplice are manipulating and they are henious undercasts. How to conplain about bar counsel? To whom must I complain!

Learning

8 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     14 October 2023

Repeated at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/legal-frustration-230843.asp

YMR ADVOCATES   14 October 2023

Local Bar Associaton, secretary, of your place. Copy to Bar Council of India , Delhi. 

Just follow up, visit, take acknowledgment, send by registered post. Take the help of one Senior Advocate.  Legal services Authority of that Court will guide you. Keep evidences  safe. 

1 Like

Yasaswi Gomes   14 October 2023

@Dr. Vashishta, did you give me a solution for that query? Your a folly old man here and never answer my queries cause your answers are adding up my frustration.

@YMR I have emailed to bar counsil plus sent registered post to bar cousil enclosing DD. Now as per your advise I'll forward this to Delhi Bar counsil about the delay. Is this what your suggesting? Txs

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     15 October 2023

In your last post you have mentioned:

"Hi

I'm frustrated and angry at the delay in my case.

I filed a complaint with AP Bar council and no information from them yet.

I'm just wondering about few things

1. The justice is for all but is my judge good?

2. Do they subvertva case listening to local police or staff feed back?

3. Will they discard my views, opinions and finally the truth? 

4. How can I believe them that they are unbiased?

Knowing things like this will reduce depression and a doctor can't reduce it. 

Txs "

What is the case / complaint / problem / dispute / issue vis-a-vis your specific query involved in above statement for consideration and forming an opinion to oblige ?

Yasaswi Gomes   15 October 2023

OMG you people are horrible. I'm just asking the time scale to deal with my complaint. 

Beyond that time scale, what actions can I take. 

THATS ALL!

YMR ADVOCATES   15 October 2023

Sir, 

There will not be ready solutions , for problems in Indian courts. Time scale , for certain things , not there, even if it is there, , they will have ready excuses, reasons, To whom to complain  I mentioned.  Pursuance is important . Best person to tell about time  etc. the Local sectretary of Bar Association, where your case and complaint is pending . Pl visit, meet and ask face to face. . Some times , months, years, need patience and rfelentless effort. 

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 October 2023

This forum is not spokesperson of bar council.

1 Like

Yasaswi Gomes   17 October 2023

An axiomatic phrase! My optimism sometimes was let down by unwanted answers which were irrelevant to me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register