Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Dattatraya (Own business )     02 August 2023

IPC Act 307

Respected Sir/ma'am,

My sister and cousin brother was convicted into the crime of attempt to murder which they did not commit.But Victim( Sisters Husband ) has falsely alleged it.So four days both had a PC .Now there MCR has been done and they are in jail.Both are innocent infact victim was troubling my sister for money and was unemployed for a long.Sister have informed local police station for the same.

IO have some past grudges with sister so he has manipulated the things since the was alligned to the specific area

now after five days victim died.

under which circumstances both can come out

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 August 2023

Section 307 IPC: 

Whoever does any act with such intention or knowledge, and under such circumstances that, if he by that act caused death, he would be guilty of murder, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to ten years, and shall also be liable to fine; and, if hurt is caused to any person by such act, the offender shall be liable either to imprisonment for life, or to such punishment as is hereinbefore mentioned.

Attempts by Life Convicts: When any person offending under this section is under sentence of imprisonment for life, he may, if hurt is caused, be punished with death.

You may have to wait and watch the developments i.e., what and how police is converting this death into mmurder. 

You may have to challenge the case on merits.

Vijay Dattatraya (Own business )     04 August 2023

Respected Sir, Thank u for the giving valuable advise, However the crime has not commited by them..
1 Like

Sudhir Kumar   06 August 2023

Agreeing with dog above advise I would add that you need to discuss the case in detail with your liar as you have not been able to convey the details in this query.

Vijay Dattatraya (Own business )     07 August 2023

Thank u Sir

Sudhir Kumar   10 August 2023

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar

Agreeing with dog above advise I would add that you need to discuss the case in detail with your liar as you have not been able to convey the details in this query.

There was a typing error  I AGREE WITH ABOVE VIEWS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register