LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bikas Roy   04 July 2023

Keeping pet in common ancestral property

Thanks in advance to the erudite panel of advocates for the upcoming advice.

Issue: Ancestral property, father died intestate, no mutation, mother and 3 siblings are the residents and stakeholders.

Brother has kept 2 pet dogs(violent as well as create lots of nuissances) without our consent and we all have disappoved it .

Is it manadtory for him to show us legal permission /licence ,  vacination and other hygiene certificates?

Thanks

Learning

8 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     04 July 2023

If you fear threat and danger to your lives and the animals are cross you wile you acess to your place of reside then you can issue a legal notice and file an injuction suit for removal of nuissance.

1 Like

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     05 July 2023

It is absurd and ridiculous to repeat same story which has already been obliged in 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/injunction-against-brother-s-pet-dog-229634.asp

Bikas Roy   05 July 2023

@Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)

Please refrain from making harsh/offensive statements, you have done it before also. Your allegation is not correct.I have not repeated the same story as alleged by you, read the contents of my post again.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     05 July 2023

DR. J.C.Vashtha is correct , he has not made any offensive statement there is track history of your queries , just be mindful of your words. Are you having any physiological issues.

refresh your grubby memory;;;;;

ActivityForum replied to a topic in forum Keeping pet in common ancestral property 

posted a new topic in forum Keeping pet in common ancestral property replied to a topic in forum Suit under order 39 rule 1 & 2 read with section 151

posted a new topic in forum Suit under order 39 rule 1 & 2 read with section 151 replied to a topic in forum Injunction against brother's pet dog posted a

new topic in forum Injunction against brother's pet dog replied to a topic in forum No registered will by my father. mother will be natural successor? replied

to a topic in forum No registered will by my father. mother will be natural successor? replied to a topic in forum No registered will by my father. mother will

be natural successor? posted a new topic in forum No registered will by my father. mother will be natural successor?

Bikas Roy   05 July 2023

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)

I don't agree with your statement, also mind your words ("physiological"?)and be respectful. Even if the subject is same (pet dog), one has the right to post his fresh query if his concerns are new and wants to seek more clarity . Read the posts between the lines before commenting

Niharika Lohan   08 July 2023

Hi, I’m Adv. Niharika and here is my take on your query.

Well it depends upon the district where all of you are residing. Rules related to dogs legal permission vary from place to place.

Further it depends whether those 2 pet dogs are dangerous or not.

In case they are dangerous then as per section 133 of CRPC you can approach to SDM with proper information so that he can take proper action.

Another bold step which you can take is to get you share in property. In your case father died intestate then it will devolve according to Section 8 read with Section 9 of HSA and get yourself separated.

Additionally, I'm attaching two relevant threads for your better understanding and conveninet reading. Please find them below.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/pet-dog-is-causing-nuisances-139734.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/neighbor-s-dog-nuisance--268581.asp

I hope the above information is useful to you. In case of further queries, you can contact me via email at niharikalohan@yahoo.com

1 Like

Bikas Roy   08 July 2023

@Niharika Lohan

Thanks for your detail views/advice.Much appreciated.Just fyi,the links you have attached are not opening .

Niharika Lohan   08 July 2023

Thank you for the appreciation. You can select and copy the link from here, then paste it on any search engine as these are not hyperlinks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register