Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil Vilas   05 February 2019

SERVICE BOND CUM AGREEMENT BOND

Dear sir,
I got a job in PSU which has the service bond requirement of 5years and it is also mentioned that
" the application of such probationer for outside employment will not be forwarded during the initial period of 3 years from the date of joining"
can i be able to attempt other Central govt exams?
please revert as soon as possible, as I just have one week of time to sign the bond

Learning

6 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     06 February 2019

Agree with Mr. Om Prakash, the siging of bind shall mean you are bound by the terms and conditions of the bond.

1 Like

Nikhil Vilas   06 February 2019

but according to PSU guide lines bond can be transferred to other PSU?

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     06 February 2019

That is true from PSU to PSU there can be transfer but if the bond specifically mention that there shall be no transfer to any other sector including the PSU then you you have a battle later on to fighht for....

Nikhil Vilas   06 February 2019

sir atleast can I write the exams ?

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 February 2019

Any condition in an agreement cannot be inconsistent with public policy. It appears that the conditions, as stated, overreaches public policy.

Moreover, applying for jobs through UPSC, PSC, SSC does not require the application to be forwarded by the employer; it is sufficient that intimation is given.

It may be that the applicability of the proposed condition is restricted to private sector. Please examine.

1 Like

Nikhil Vilas   07 February 2019

sir I would like to send an image of the agreement how can I contact you?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register