Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Injunction order

Learned advocates,

In a civil case of mine.... I the plaintiff has obtained an interim injunction order in year 2000..... My advocate has extended it on every date till year 2005...... However after 2005 no extension of order has been asked by us

In the year 2014 the defendant has breached the injunction order

My question is if an interim injunction order if not extended, comes to an end???

Can i file contempt application in same court as he has breached injunction order ??

Learning

7 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     28 December 2017

When according to you, the injunction order was not extended after 2005, which injunction order you say has been breached by the defendant in the year 2014?

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 December 2017

Injunction order is always temporary before filing of the suit.  The lis pendense commences from date of receipt of suit plaint, and every transaction is deemed as subject to final judgment by Court.  When you have engaged an Advocate Trust him and take his guidance.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     28 December 2017

After �ear 2005 �nterim injunction order has not been extended by court means no any interim injunction order in existence so no breach-no contempt.

(Guest)
Sir can i file an application for the extension of the interim order now.....

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     28 December 2017

File a fresh application for temporary injunction till finalization of suit, the previous order for stay/injunction no more applicable now.

1 Like

(Guest)
Thanks for your valuable advice, Learned R. Ramchandran, G. L. N. Prasad, and sir BHARTESH GOYAL

(Guest)
Thanks for the valuable advice sir Vijay Raj Mahajan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register