Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jagdish (HR)     26 July 2017

Maintenance charges paid to buider

Dear Sir's,

I am a joint owner of a flat. I along with my wife & kid reside in the flat. Builder collected maintennace charge for 5 years.

Now there is a honey comb filled with bees on the top floor which can be seen from  my hall balcony and the bees at times enter my flat.

We are worried for our kid. 

I requested the builder but he is not agreeing to make arrangement to take it off. 

I made him realise that he has charged me for maintennace but he says that is not in his scope.

What legal protections i posess.

Pls help

Learning

5 Replies

Abdul Nabeel   27 July 2017

whether you have the documents of payment for maintenance charge ? then you can approach court and court fill surely decide in favour of you and also you can claim damages...

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     27 July 2017

Sir, The matter you have stated is not covered under maintenance charges, however it will be prudent to settle the matter mutually. Taking legal recourse may prove unnecessarily costly and unproductive. Good luck, Kishor Mehta

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 July 2017

The mistake / negligence may be by any body,  but the KID must be protected immediately (though there may not be such harm)

Remove it with your costs to protect your child and then think of recovery if that amount bothers you.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 July 2017

The matter is trivial. The matter could be handled wisely.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     30 July 2017

First get yourself protected from the bees. They (the bees) do not know what is legal and what is illegal. Bear the cost yourself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More