Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishal   12 March 2017

Company give me pf number not register in pf account

HI

I was doing Job in march 2011 to may 2013 ,company debit pf from my sallary but not open my pf account,

they also give me fack pf account number  .i am submit complation against company,

what is the penalty of this fraude?

Learning

9 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 March 2017

despite best of spelling and grammer mistakes you have been able to convey that there is a case of PF evasion and you need to complaint to the RPFC, in writing requesting for action under section 7A and also requesting for you to be informed of the dates so that you can appear.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 March 2017

The PF number given to you is in writing or verbal?

Did you ask from company to supply you the PF a/c slips of each year while in service?

Do you have salary slips of each month showing deduction of PF (ESIC,TDS), Form16 of each year?

Did you not transfer the PF a/c to next employer?

The PF number is wrong or it has become in-operative?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 March 2017

Write to designated HR person handling PF and good offices of appointing authority,MD that PF number given to you on dated: …………..by Mr/Ms……………..Name of company…………..address……………to you against your employee code number……………….issued to you during your service period from dated………………………to dated……………..at desigantion………….at location………………is not correct……………….and correct PF number and PF a/c slips of all years of service may be supplied to you by Redg. Post……………..so as to reach you in next say……………days.

You may mention that deduction of PF was made from salary and salary slip is attached.

If you do  not get response/proper/satisfactory response…………..lodge complaint with RPFC and attach copies of salary slips and your communications to employer.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 March 2017

In addition to the complaint as mentioned above please give RTI application in PF office asking for

Form/15, Form/10, Form/12, Form/3A, Form/6A - n respect of your remittance.

also ask for the repor tof any EO/PF Inspector , if any visited to the company during the period.

copy of any default notice issued to the company.

1 Like

vishal   14 March 2017

The PF number given to me is in writing ,also i have offer later ,sallary slip and mail communication with company's Hr department they offer me now "PF will be process internally"
Matter is in already in RPFC chennai.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 March 2017

whendid you complaint to RPFC and what action has been taken by them.

vishal   15 March 2017

complaint registerd on 10 march ,

complaint status Under process

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 March 2017

You have posted that:

"PF will be process internally" Matter is in already in RPFC chennai."

Seems that action has been initiated.

However RTI shall provide you full details.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 March 2017

what is the complaint you have given?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register