Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gautham ( Senior Software Engg)     02 November 2016

Query related to section 94a karnataka land revenue act

Hello Experts,

I've two queries related to section 94A, Karnataka land Revenue Act.

My friend has already granded 20 cents of land under this act. Now he has two question.

1) Now this area has been converted to Village Punchayat to town muncipality. So, has per this act following land can't be grant for area comming under muncipality vicinity. Although this land is grand when this area was comming under village Panchayat. Is there any chance that his land Grand can be revoked. There is scarcity of govt land as well.

2) There was an adjacent land belonging to some other person bearing different Survey number. The land which granded to us covers his land from direct exposer to Main road. Can he legally create problem to us like land grand revoke or Grand this land to his favour since it is adjacent to his land?

Regards,

Gautham

Learning

4 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     05 November 2016

1) No

2) Yes he can create since land granted to you cover his land.

Will u appreciate my answer by giving THANKS on my LCI profile?

1 Like

Gautham ( Senior Software Engg)     06 November 2016

Bharat,

For second question you have answered me adjacent land owner can create trouble legally.

Although his land is adjacent to my granted land. This land is granted by tashildhar/DC around 10yrs back. How he can legally create trouble to me only on basis his land is adjacent to my land?

We where granted on basis of legalising illegal occupany on land. We even had house build before 1990.

Regards,

Gautham

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register