Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sidharth   06 April 2016

How to get the school records corrected

Dear All,

Me and my wife are living separately before the birth of my child. 

My wife has never allowed me to see my child.  I have filed application of visit right but it is pending in court because of delay tactics of my wife. 

Now from my sources I got the address of school of my child. 

I also got information that in school records guardian name is name of grandmother.  How to get the school records corrected.

I want to file a case against school and my wife. Please guide. 

Learning

7 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     06 April 2016

if there is no stay against you to meet the child within the school premises you can do so.first stay focussed on the case that you have filed regarding getting visitation rights

Sidharth   06 April 2016

Mine question is how to get order from court to change/replace the guardian name to parent name. 

Sidharth   06 April 2016

Is it legally right for private school point to write anybody's name as guardian without checking any document.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     07 April 2016

File a civil suit for declaration and make your wife, child's grand mother and more importantly the school for declaration that you are the father of the child and your name should be brought on record.  You would definitely win the case.

Sidharth   07 April 2016

Thanks Mr Prabhakar

Can you tell me which section deals with this.

Sidharth   07 April 2016

Thanks Mr Prabhakar

Can you tell me which section deals with this.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     09 April 2016

It is called declaratory suit.  Section is not needed, FYI,  this civil right is available under Specific relief Act.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register