Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Murukan   26 October 2015

Divorce !hindu!

Respected lawyers

I had only one Month Married life .The girl went away from me applyling some silly things  that can be resolved by a formal Talk , I am not sure about the exact reson behid her descion .

First day itself she told " No Sex" for six months . I  didnt say anything as i felt that she is moved from from her house and need time to adjust .I didnt force her for that . I think she had some hidden agenda for that .Now i feel  that she is having some metal problem , sometimes i feel she is having some affair .But I am not sure .This is just guess .Now i also decided for divorce .

First we agreed that we will mutually go for Divorce 

After some days The Girl side says that they will put a case against me !, thretening ... and asking for 10 L Compensation . I have given back The Gold which they given to girl ( we didnt ask anything and also no how much ) and other thing she brought .

Bt not given back my 2 La Gold which i given to  her ( chain and ring ) . I am not expecting that and as per there talk i feel that they look for money now !

The Marriage is Not Registered leagally . I never put any sign anywhere even though its an Arranged marriage . So there is no Possibility for MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE or any other docuemnts Other than Photos and Videos .

====================================

IS there any way they can put case against me ?

what is the procedure for the divorce as we stayed only 20 days together and Not cosumated and tehre is No marriage Certificate ?

===================================

Learning

10 Replies

Shubhankar Dutta   26 October 2015

Very immediate you file a case for RCR against your wife

(Guest)

She was not interested in marryin you.  Just file for divorce, but think it over.  Filing RCR is of no use.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     26 October 2015

You cannot file divorce case within one year of marriage.  But, the facts you narrated show that you should file annulment petition on the ground of your wife's refusal to consummate marriage (even though it is impotency in general or not, but in your case she is refusing to come near and hence it is called impotency qua petitioner).  You can file this case within one year of the marriage.  And if she files any cases (she may file), you contest them.  During the pendency of these cases, if both agree, go for mutual consent divorce.

1 Like

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     26 October 2015

I support the views of Adv Prabhakar,act accordingly

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 October 2015

Marriage certificate is not required at this situation that you are facing now. 

SuperHero (Manager)     26 October 2015

They will file all cases such as DV, 498a and Maintenance.. so on....the list continues if they are greedy for Money....

Go through LCI and Prepare for the battle. Wish You Good Luck.

kalai   27 October 2015

It seems she is not willing to live with you, and you cannot guess that she has some affair, without confirming, speak to her regard this, after that take an decision.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     27 October 2015

I feel the problem lies with U and not UR wife.Every thing U have mentioned about Ur wife are just presumptions according to U and U have no  concrete evidences to prove them.The entire query is illusionary only and U are anticipating many things to happen. 

Murukan   27 October 2015

Thanks to all Lawyers 

I think i cannot get divorce in an year !

So many times i have tried to bring back , i went to their house with family . If any mistake happend from my side i have asked to forgive .. No Luck 

Law is always with girl , What they they say all will belive . I have tried my best to solve ( not alone  with family ) 

If the girl do not need ,  that the reason i am here ! 

So Multiple Suggestion , but no accurate one . One lawyer is not agreeing to another , so i am confused 

can some Respected lawyers can agree one or two points ?

MY PROBEM HERE IS " NO MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE "

So how i wil go for a  Divorce Case .

When i am trying to talk to the Girl Side , they will redirect me to a Lawyer .and the laweyr will start saying 10 L and 20 L :)

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     27 October 2015

If it was a traditional marriage certificate is not mandatory.Don't get frustrated  and desperate and act in a hasty way to invite more problems,have some patience.U didn't mention when the marriage took place.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register