Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A B Pralhad (Student)     17 October 2015

Require a copy of high court order in 1969

Hi all,

Can you please tell me If I can get the Bombay High court order copy of 1969 years case. Or I can see the document / exhibit of perticular case was resulted in 1969 yrs by high Court?

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

can you plese tell us the title of the case, plaintif and defendant etc. ?

A B Pralhad (Student)     18 October 2015

It is :

I have this information from the xerox of order with me.

Appeal No 1130  of 1962 from Appellate Decree.

Vithoba  Ghodke & other

vs

Chunilal Bhikamdas Bora

On top written :  Urgent No 2186 / 69.

Actually I need some witness statement submitted in this case.  Becasue they were the relatives and now recently they failed the case against us in lower court for share in the property as a joint fmaily.  But that thime theu said in statement that it is not the joint family property so I need that statement from this case. But not sure if that is possible or I can get by anyhow.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     18 October 2015

You can go to the website and download it.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 October 2015

Yes you can get it by applying for a certified copy as party in person also by enclosing an affidavit by third party if you are not a party to suit..

1 Like

A B Pralhad (Student)     23 October 2015

Ok Thank you Kalaiselvan Sir. 

Also If i need a witness statement submitted in that case, Shall i get that too? I am not knew the Exhibit number but ,  Can I see that file and submitted statememt in that by any way?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 October 2015

Dear Amit Bora, 

For obtaining a certified copy of the judgement or the exhibits or any other documents including the depositions available in the court bundle you need not depend on a lawyer to help you to procure the same.  If you are a party to the suityou may apply for certified copies directly on your name as party in person or if you are interested third party, you can execute a third  affidavit on your name and file copy application and in that affidavit you may express the reasons the need for the requirement of the said copies. You can pay the necessary court fee stamps after ascertaining it form the copy section of the concerned court and may visit the court office on the date you are told to return for collecting them in person.  For obtaining copies of the documents, you can request the record room staff to show the bundle and you may note down the documents which you desire to get the copies thereof.  Dont fix any middleman for this purpose, in any event you may have to follow the entire procedure hence you can do it yourself. 

1 Like

A B Pralhad (Student)     03 November 2015

Thanks everyone for your valuable comment. Will do as suggested. Thanks.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 November 2015

You are welcome for your appreciations. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register