Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karthikeyan (Manager)     08 August 2014

Wife not living with husband

Hi

Myself K. Karthikeyan from Bangalore (A born hindu)

My wife Reena from Bangalore (A born christian but converted to Hindu before marriage)

Marriage happened as per Hindu rites at Hindu Arya Samaj, Bangalore on 03.12.2012 (It was a love marriage)

My wife picked up petty fights with my mom for food prepared with coconut, cant follow the culture, no respect to elders, questioning why family members comes to home, why do we go to their home? Finally she left my home in April 2013 just 4 months after our marriage. After she left my home got know after a week that she was conceived. Now I have a son of 7 months age. She is not showing me my son and even of she does its just on and off some where outside. She too speaks some times or never on and off.

Now she is demanding for a separate house away from my mom and I shouldn't pay or take care of my mom.

At my home its only me and my mom, my dad died in 2002 and my sister is married.  

Please anyone suggest me what to be done? When ever I go to speak they abuse and even hit me some times. They also complained in their local station that I am disturbing them. I was just warned and let off. 

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     08 August 2014

If she is so adamant by nature then she will not listen to you and never come down , don't listen to her , you don't leave your mother alone live with your mother and give her support, if you want to take your wife back only then file rcr sec 9 of hindu marriage act if don't want her back then file divorce on the ground of mental cruelty u/s 13(1)(i-a) of hindu marriage act . her all act i,e. to fight and disrespect your mother , to leave home , not joining back after to many efforts done , registering police report against you , hit you these are all come under mental cruelty and grounds for divorce.
2 Like

Karthikeyan (Manager)     16 September 2014

I recently sent a lawyer non judicial notice to come and live, but she didnt respond and now I have filed a petition on the same ground through the Bangalore family court, so now whats next? anyone please advise accordingly. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Karthikeyan

Hi

Myself K. Karthikeyan from Bangalore (A born hindu)

My wife Reena from Bangalore (A born christian but converted to Hindu before marriage)

Marriage happened as per Hindu rites at Hindu Arya Samaj, Bangalore on 03.12.2012 (It was a love marriage)

My wife picked up petty fights with my mom for food prepared with coconut, cant follow the culture, no respect to elders, questioning why family members comes to home, why do we go to their home? Finally she left my home in April 2013 just 4 months after our marriage. After she left my home got know after a week that she was conceived. Now I have a son of 7 months age. She is not showing me my son and even of she does its just on and off some where outside. She too speaks some times or never on and off.

Now she is demanding for a separate house away from my mom and I shouldn't pay or take care of my mom.

At my home its only me and my mom, my dad died in 2002 and my sister is married.  

Please anyone suggest me what to be done? When ever I go to speak they abuse and even hit me some times. They also complained in their local station that I am disturbing them. I was just warned and let off. 

Your mistakes:-

Mistake No. 1 was to marry a christian girl.  Love shove is nothing.  One cannot just ignore the religious aspect.  Love marriages never work.  Its only works until you have s ex.  Once that is done it wont last more than that.  Inspite of doing marriage, you could have as well enjoyed in a hotel room for days together using contraception.  Simply you ended up in mess.  Where is the so called bl**dy love now???

Mistake No. 2 was to imagine that your wife will adjust with your mother.  Wife adjusting with your mother is a rarity.  Wife and mother are like lioness, both cannot be put in one bone/den.

Mistake No.3  was to get wife pregnant so early.  You should have waited until you understood your wife properly.  failing to use a condom was another mistake.

Mistake No. 4 was to not make a separate accomodation for you and your wife to stay, away from your mothers house.  

I recently sent a lawyer non judicial notice to come and live, but she didnt respond and now I have filed a petition on the same ground through the Bangalore family court, so now whats next? anyone please advise accordingly. 

Next step is to roam to courts for next 6-7 years to get divorce and also face false criminal cases that your lovely wife will file against you and your mother.  These kind of love marriages end up only like this.  I pity your mother that in old age she has to undergo all this kind of harassment due to your idiotic judgements and decisions taken by you in your life.  

Another thing would be filing visitation rights for seeing the child along with filing custody case to claim your son.  Next step also will be to secure anticipatory bail just in case your wife will file a false dowry case against you and your mother.   Next step also will be to pay your lovely wife money as she will surely file maintenance case against you.  Pay alimony to your son until he attains 18 years of age, ie till he becomes an adult.

Nothing to worry, all these are part and parcel of day to day life of married Indian male, hope you secure services of a good criminal lawyer and GOOD LUCK.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register