LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghabendra (engineer)     13 November 2013

Need help on divorce

Initially during our separation start period wife, told not to join with me and told that she want stay separate from me (as at my place she did not get job) after that she quarrel and took all her belongings and went many places for searching job at her own choice..she deny that she can not  run her life according to my wish "she told that it is not necessary to stay husband and wife together"..After that I wait for few month and then sent a letter to join with me and filed RCR.. But after that my FIL sent a letter mentioning that I gave torture, which is the cause for not joining with me (which is completely false)..After getting some additional mental cruelty, in between our RCR period, I am planning to file divorce (only based on mental cruelty, separated for more then 1 year)..

Now at the time of filing divorce my wife is telling that she want to join with me (playing game that she never told me for not joining with me)..I am now confused, how come she is telling like this? (In between I am getting a lot of threatening from their local DSP, his advocate uncle and local gunda's)...she was not in touch with for 6 month, and I came to know from other source she is already doing some small job..but she never told me so far..I know very well that, they are playing a dual game.. They will not agree for mutual divorce..Thats why I want to file first, then I have to be ready for what ever consequences will come in future...

Finally what ever may be, as she don't have any emotion so I decided to file divorce based on mental cruelty..

My query that:

1. How to file divorce (first need to withdraw RCR and then file divorce)

2. Should be it in the same day? or after few days of withdraw of RCR (3 to 4 days) I can file divorce?

3. I am also planning to change my advocate...So it is advisable to file divorce from new lawyer?

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
Do it on the same day, withdraw RCR in one hand, file divorce petition on the other hand. Simple.
1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 November 2013

You are repeatedly clarifying the same point despite being given proper advices on the subject, are you trying to fool the experts here by expecting them to  give you a different reply every time for the same query? or do you say that you will repeat the query till you get a reply favoring you/ as per your desire?

Hi Expert Kalaiselvan,

Actually the background matter is same, but in between few things happened.. Based on that point only I asked..Sorry to bother you..

Thanks helping hand for your help and cooperation..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register