Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     23 September 2013

Hc directed trial court for review - interim maintenance

Hi Experts,

Previously, I gave update on my DV interim maintenance as below.

I saw MM Judge passed interim order 8,000 per month without my knowledge in Oct 2012.

It has been mentioned that respondant didn't file counter and hence passing order.

This happened Oct 2012.

I never got any such order or summons. Wife lawyer managed somehow.

I got Summons to attend court (I have copy, on Aug 12, 2013).

Since order passed in Oct 2012, I was asked to pay arrears...

I went to high court for an appeal on Interim maintenance, which is 8,000 per month.

Today High court directed trial court to reconsider my proofs and asked to issue new fresh orders based on evidences on IO.

What does it mean? I am going to submit all evidences of her income 40,000 per month for last 3 yrs, 26AS from IT. No kids for us.

What trial court is going to do?

Does it mean stay on IO that has been passed in Oct 2012? Please advise.

Learning

4 Replies

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     25 September 2013

Experts,

Any inputs? What are chances of wife getting interim maintenance now? Hearing is next month.

fighting for my brother (HR)     26 September 2013

Hi ,

all the best.. i guess you dont need to pay if she still working... i am not expert but a well wisher!!!

Please keep on updating so that we know court proceeding,..

Thanks.

fighting for my brother (HR)     26 September 2013

why your lawyer not able to tell if any order was passed??

which location??

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     26 September 2013

Nobody knows that order passed. They applied DV in Oct 2012 and kept quiet and order passed. Managed somehow. Want lumpsum amount around 80,000 as arrears, in Aug 2013.

I got summons in Aug 2013 and immediately appointed lawyer. Both myself and lawyer saw the order on the same day in the court and went for appeal.

B**ch needs money and HC directed for review to trial court. I have her all 3 yrs of 26AS from IT dept which shows her income and we have no kids, marriage didn't last 8 months. B**ch filed 498a followed by DV.

I am hoping for the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register