LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

New_Enquirer (Semi-govt servant)     17 September 2013

False implication in domestic violence case and loss of job

Recently, I visited my son who is working in a distant city and stayed for 3 days with him (and my daughter in-law). I left their residence and after I reached my job place (another city far away from the working place of my son) I came to know that my daughter in-law has gone to Women Cell and lodged a complain of an incidence that allegedly took place after 3 days of my departure from my son's residence. I have had no idea that my daughter in law does not like my occasional visit to my son's place and she never showed any sign thereof. Theirs was a love marriage and I never objected to - she has admitted that in her complaint elsewhere. Now I have been requested by the Women Cell to appear - the date of requested appearance expired much before I received the Women Cell letter (since it was sent by post and it came to me days after the said date of appearance). I am in job and it is not possible (train reservation etc is not easy for far distant places) for me to attend to such requests that give no time. I am afraid that I am being harassed and one day I may lose the job since I cannot pursue the matter due to the distance of my job place and the place of complaint. I cannot get many leaves to attend to the problem and it appears that nobody is there at the place of complaint to look after the case.

Kindly suggest if my fear is not real and advise what to do.  

Learning

4 Replies

Manoj Kumar Jain (abc)     17 September 2013

Every person face problem in his life. Life is up/down during the life span so always prepared to face the problem in life. ZINDAGI ME SUKH /DUKH KA SAMNA KiSI NA KISI ROOP me karna hota hai yehi GOD ki taraf se hota hai. DIL is the medium to initiate the problem. Fight the problem and be happy. Enjoy the life . Dukh se hi admi ko anubhav hota hai.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : New_Enquirer

Recently, I visited my son who is working in a distant city and stayed for 3 days with him (and my daughter in-law). I left their residence and after I reached my job place (another city far away from the working place of my son) I came to know that my daughter in-law has gone to Women Cell and lodged a complain of an incidence that allegedly took place after 3 days of my departure from my son's residence. I have had no idea that my daughter in law does not like my occasional visit to my son's place and she never showed any sign thereof. Theirs was a love marriage and I never objected to - she has admitted that in her complaint elsewhere. Now I have been requested by the Women Cell to appear - the date of requested appearance expired much before I received the Women Cell letter (since it was sent by post and it came to me days after the said date of appearance). I am in job and it is not possible (train reservation etc is not easy for far distant places) for me to attend to such requests that give no time. I am afraid that I am being harassed and one day I may lose the job since I cannot pursue the matter due to the distance of my job place and the place of complaint. I cannot get many leaves to attend to the problem and it appears that nobody is there at the place of complaint to look after the case.

Regarding job:  Cross the bridge when you get to the bridge would be my suggestion.

But you will  have to appear before CAW cell just to know what is the actual complaint, or ask your lawyer to do this for you. Without going there and checking its like shooting in the dark.

(Guest)

Recently, I visited my son who is working in a distant city and stayed for 3 days with him (and my daughter in-law).

Opinion: Sir, You have done nothing wrong in that as every old father needs to see his son and DIL and his grand son if they are not living along with him.

I left their residence and after I reached my job place (another city far away from the working place of my son) I came to know that my daughter in-law has gone to Women Cell and lodged a complain of an incidence that allegedly took place after 3 days of my departure from my son's residence.

Opinion: Sir,You have written the half side of the story,plz do write other part also as what had made her to write complaint in CAW Cell.It will be beneficial for you to get right suggestions.

I have had no idea that my daughter in law does not like my occasional visit to my son's place and she never showed any sign thereof.

Opinion: Shall we conclude this matter for her to lodge complaint in caw cell? or any other things going on?

Theirs was a love marriage and I never objected to - she has admitted that in her complaint elsewhere. Now I have been requested by the Women Cell to appear -

Opinion: As per the above statement she is quite envious to you regarding the love marriage issue.You are stating that you never objected,then what's wrong?

the date of requested appearance expired much before I received the Women Cell letter (since it was sent by post and it came to me days after the said date of appearance).

Opinion: Dear sir, CAW cell is not an authorized centre to detained you or upheld you,it's totally made in the protection of women,where women can't openly say the issue which she can tell in the women's cell.Here only enquiry and mediations are held.If found guilty then the procedure starts by the accesnt of upper heirarchy of the Said cell.

The letter which you have recieved must be carrying the date of delivery and you sign and date of receipt.So,don't afraid of anything as it was only postal delay or delay from their side which you haven't truned there.

I am in job and it is not possible (train reservation etc is not easy for far distant places) for me to attend to such requests that give no time. I am afraid that I am being harassed and one day I may lose the job since I cannot pursue the matter due to the distance of my job place and the place of complaint. I cannot get many leaves to attend to the problem and it appears that nobody is there at the place of complaint to look after the case.

Opinion: Sir, The letter you have recieved is the ascent that you got the inforation about such complaint.So,you have to either tell them that you can't come due to this...this.... reason but offcourse i will join you on this..date. So,Kindly forward me the complaint copy so that I could know what is my fault.

But be sure.......this CAW cell is the most corrupt cell,they won't give you any complaint copy or even not tell you what it the complaint lodged in details exactly.

Better you take one day off and proceed to caw cell and listened humbly and disagree all the allegations.Call your son too for such mishap's.If you have no objection's in their family life then what's the issue ahead.

If you have any tiff or any problem with you DIL you can simply tell them and ask them to not harass the old man further.

Opinion: With the given facts I can suggest you this much only. Better put your case history to get some more powerful suggestions and remedies.

If there is an intense situation,then kindly hire a local lawyer and seek help.

thanks & regards,

A sufferer...

1 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     17 September 2013

Dear Querist

first of all file An RTI before CAW Cell/Women Cell & get the complaint copy, it is not necessary That any specific allegations are upon you, may be she file a complaint against your son & due to father she include you.

no need to worry the women cell is not a judicial forum its only a place for settle the matter without litigation. your son can be appear before Women cell on behalf of you. contact a lawyer if needed.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register