LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeeeeeev (None)     17 May 2013

Legal query

1.Under Which Indian Law/section of law the declaration/publication in the newspaper made by the parents to disown their son/children permitted?

2. Under which law the parents can pray to the Court to disown their adult children?

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     17 May 2013

1.     There is no such Section of Law for asked query to suggest you.

2.     One has two options; publishing statement of disowning children in two National Newspapers and second by forming a Trust disallowing inheritance rights to their such and such child and naming responsible trustees to look after their properties after their death other then such and such named child of theirs.

3.     There is another method in reference to context which is leaving behind a Will. Here parents can specify no part of their property will go to such and such named child whom they have disowned and they can name some responsible person as Executor who shall get their Will probated and seek letter of administration. They can also get their Will registered.

4.     For all above one needs services of an Advocate whom one can found via reference or search LCI lawyers database.

1 Like

Shivani Banerjee (Social Compliance Auditor)     17 May 2013

Dear Sir,

My friend is very much upset with his wife's attitude. There is a problem of compatibility in between. The girl's attitude is very different. She is qualified and good as an individual but she does not like my brlother and us. His parents never live with him as they wanted to give room to them. She abuses and my friend can not open his mouth. What is the safest way to come out from the relation for my friend. He is innocent.

Please suggest.

With warm Regards

Shivani Banerjee (Social Compliance Auditor)     17 May 2013

Hi

i am his sisterly friend.

with warm regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register