Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Why are women so adamant and refuse to compromise?

Why are women so adamant when it comes to compromising? Is it their ego, pride or what?

They dont even think about the child 

involved in divorce cases?  My wife doesnt seem to  care at all whether my son gets father's love, affection or not...

are women so tough? I have seen many cases here in this forum itself...

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

I second......

I am also finding the answer....people may laugh on this question but I think this is the biggest mystery mankind has ever faced...

Shantilal Pandya ( Advocate)     30 November 2012

There may be resons for doing so in particular cases , normaly the  welfare of the children shoud weigh with the course to be adopted , may be that proper  excercise of wisdom   be lacking in a given case.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     30 November 2012

You people are right Women has crossed their limits they get everything easily and therefore do not value the same.

If they would have been to think about children, they would have thought about matrimoial life also

Thsi is TV media is influencing them watchingf serials, models on T.V.

women fight for their rights but do not come forward to shoulder their responsibilities

unfotunately the law is biased against men

alkthough Art 14 of constitution confers equality to all.

Women want equal laws but do not want equal responsibilities

Rights and responsibilties go hand in hand

however, women have no objection for unequal laws favouring them

498A, Domestic violence, emaintenance law are unequal laws favouring women

we must protest against it

we must fight against it

we must have a strong movvement

pl email to

anamika_vichare@rediffmail.com

Anamika Vichare, Practising Lawyer Family Court, Bombay, Thane

Fighting for men's rights

Purush Hakka Saurakshan Samittee, by Adv Dharmendra Chawal

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     30 November 2012

1. They are not adamant as believed to be. Infact they are the most vulnerable position today neither medieval nor western but in between hence confused.
2. Once she has shelter of a crooked advocate read with greedy police and delayed Court procedures she sways to these three’s tunes thinking overnight she is going to get tenancy rights of Taj Mahal.
3. Men on the other hand think too much as to what their neighbor Aunty will say if he tells his neighbor that my wife left me so on so forth.
4. The more men say openly that they could too be harassed the myth of the title of this post will vanish.
5. Men also prefer easy way out thinking from heart and not from head. The moment they start thinking from head such myths will bust.
6. Indian married Men are still living in medieval century in today’s
21st. century India that is why such gender biased Laws are flourishing as cottage industry in India.
7. Indian men talk too much whereas metro wives act at the very first instance.

1 Like

(Guest)

@tajobsindia

All your replies are just exceptional.

Respect for you!!

In India, if a marriage gets broken, the first question that is being asked is: Who was wrong-doer, boy or his parents?

The other party involved (girl and her family) are never blamed at the first instance.

Girl is still considered as harrased/weak gender and the man is treated as harassing/strong gender.

Once I have landed up in this situation (of broken relation) I got a chance to meet various NGOs (SIFF,MRA) and I surprised to see the kind of flase cases girl side put to take revenge. One of very close friend, an IITian/IIMite was falsly implicated in more than 9 cases (including un-natural s*x) just because he was not agreeing for divorce and his wife has an affair. Now she is begging him to give divorce (as no false case can she prrove in court) and he is stringent on his demand of public apology. He will not divorce her till her EGGS start stinking. Soon she will come on her knees. The point here is that the unreasonable women support of law is making them blind and letting them chose a wrong direction. A Wife always knows that she can easily put false cases on husband (to hide her misdeeds) and get away with a marriage and the other,new BAKRAA will believe her as she is a W(.)(.)man.

But I think with the awareness in air, all such women will soon stop doing such things as every men will soon be aware of draconian 498a/DV and its misuse.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More