Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siv (engineer)     30 October 2012

Maintenance of wife based on what time od salary of husband

Dear All,

Please answer the below:

At the time court decide the maintenance to wife in CrPC-125 case, will court consider the latest salary of the husband or the salary of the husband at the time of filing the CrPC-125 petition?

At the time court decide the maintenance to wife in HMA-24 section,  will court consider the latest salary of the husband or the salary of the husband at the time of filing the HMA-24 section petition?

Learning

8 Replies

rahul (director)     30 October 2012

if salary is increased then, court will take latest, if salary is decrease , then court will think that you manipulated things.. and they will take old(higher) salary

stanley (Freedom)     30 October 2012

Originally posted by : Siv

Dear All,

Please answer the below:

At the time court decide the maintenance to wife in CrPC-125 case, will court consider the latest salary of the husband or the salary of the husband at the time of filing the CrPC-125 petition?

The salary slip which you have sumbitted in the court would be taken into consideration provided you dont want to sumbit the new salry slip or your wife is unaware of the new salary increase . 

As a matter of fact it is the present salary slip that is considered  

At the time court decide the maintenance to wife in HMA-24 section,  will court consider the latest salary of the husband or the salary of the husband at the time of filing the HMA-24 section petition?

Answer same as above 

Now multiple maintanence is not allowed which ever gets passed first show that in the other proceedings and close the matter 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     30 October 2012

Salary at the time of decision.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     30 October 2012

Shonee Ji,

Is Gross/PLI also considered for maintenance or net take home salary is considered.PLL is not certain.

tx and regards

Ranee....... (NA)     30 October 2012

salary after  deductions of all liabilities.. 

rajesh (asdadad)     31 October 2012

my salary is 25k and earlier in May my chem engr wife had salary of 10k . . Bt b4 marriage , in may 2011 she was gettin 12k . .she again joined this cmpny in 13 aug 2012 and i think tht she may b gettin 15 to 20k . . Divorce is filed by her and they r askin 5 lakh statin tht she isnt workin . . No cases like DV or 498 . . My question is hw much i wud b payin her . . I hv email proofs of her new joining and also old salary slips . . . Plz guide me

rajesh (asdadad)     31 October 2012

hellormarriedlife.blogspot.com . . Read my case here

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     01 November 2012

Salary after Statutory Deductions.

If you are getting higher PF deducted and the opposite counsel is smart, he would make you pay on that too.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More