LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mini (agriculturist)     27 July 2012

Legal will

My husband got 5 scre of property from his aunt through a will in 1984 after that she didnt change the will the property has clear title from 1927 .she has no issues and clearly written all her movable and immovable properties belongs to my husband. she died in 1993. in 1999 my husband died in an accident. in 1992 my mother in law has written a will. in that she has divided her properties equally to her 5 childen. and to that she has added 1 acre to be given to my brother in laws . that survey number belongs to my husband;s aunt. i also met with the accident and my 2 children were minor during 2002. i was not aware about this aunt's will. and i accepted the will written in 1992 and sold the properties commonly. now my brother in laws wants to sell the 1 acre which comes under my husband's aunt will. my daughter found the acestral traces only now/ so we should give the 1 acre to my brother in law or my daughters and i have right over the 1 acre as it belongs to my husband's aunt

Learning

4 Replies

Ajit Singh Cheema (practising Advocate)     28 July 2012

After the death of your husband in the year 1999,the property recieved under the will of your aunt should have been divided in four equal shares among you ,your two childern, and mother of your husband.In that case the land measuring one acre and a quarter shall move to your mother in law,from the land recieved under will of your aunt.

mini (agriculturist)     28 July 2012

my mother in law expired in year  5th august 1999  

and my husband expired after 3 months in accident  november 1999

Ajit Singh Cheema (practising Advocate)     28 July 2012

Then the property recieved by your husband  will be divided in three equal shares among you and your two childern and none else.This is  with regard to the property given to your husband under will from your aunt.

1 Like

K S Narayana Rao (District Registrar)     02 August 2012

Will Property after your husband death you and your children are only the persons got right

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register