Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev pawar (service)     23 July 2012

Hindus embracing muslim and christianity for peaceful life

dear members,

just want all of you to share your views on this observation that i have made after going through various media, the general trend in the indian society is that hindu males have begun gradually embracing other religion with respect and dignity like christianity and muslim. it is no fault of thiers as the hindu marriage act itself has made them handicapped to this extent that in order to have a peaceful and mental torture free life to both husband and wife, the embracing of other religion is relief enough for the husband, as it saves him the hindu marriage torture he undergoes because of the rotten hindu marriage laws.

the general trend among hindu youngsters is to avoid marriage altogether after knowing of dark side of hindu marriage, and getting legally entangled in a mess they cant get out with,

i hope the society in large takes a look at this and take a leaf out of good qualities of both christianity and muslim religion and make hindu marriages a relief for all

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

yes..brother, i agree with you.pleae help me.

b man (Namaste)     24 July 2012

PRENUP's should be legalised in India. 

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 July 2012

Originally posted by : b man

PRENUP's should be legalised in
India.

.  This is how "innocence of young once are lost forever" - Imagine starting your life as a couple with an agreement that the hubby gets this and the wife gets that if things don’t work out. Where is the trust in a relationship as sacred as that between man and wife?

Thanks to laws like the DV Act and 498A, the young once are now resorting to "pre-nup agreements". I do agree that it is a pragmatic move, but I attribute it catching on so fast solely due to laws like the DV Act and 498A which actually make it easier for a Hindu metro woman to break a marriage over trivial issues and wreak havoc on a Hindu mans family.

I disagree to main thread author to some extent.

Hindus might be embracing Islam more to taste 4 ladus in their life time over Hindu Marriage Laws restrictions imposed on them.

Hindus might be embracing Christianity to by-pass "sapinda" relationship and get quickly married to their first cousins.

But both above is still very - very less compared to "love jihad" pervading Hindus where both Muslims and Christians are marrying in large numbers Hindu girls and changing their religion with one stroke at
midnight and growing their religious population ensuring Hindus are wiped out in next 150 years. Look at scenario of Europe where "love jihad" is almost reaching its peak especially Europe where now-a-days you will find more Muslims then French! Coming back to Hindu Rashtra; this is more alarming to our Hindu girls especially young innocent collage going once as Muslim / Christina students have pervaded Hindu colleges and luring our Hindu girls then what author of this thread post cautions us from. 

BUT, believe me there are always a "just" solution available around the corner - read real life facts in next post

2 Like

b man (Namaste)     24 July 2012

Love to read your replies Tajobsindia.

Regarding PRENUP’s;

It is not the best solution, but is one that should be legally available to anyone who desires to enter into one.

Prenup’s are a need of the hour, especially because with getting divorce such a long drawn process. Hugh backlog of cases in courts making life difficult for everyone.

The Bar Council should propose to the government to legalize Prenup’s (with some safe guards). If both parties are willing they can enter into such an agreement & avoid the needless litigation if things don’t workout.

It will also help reducing the number of fresh divorce cases being filed in courts & help reduce the backlog of pending cases.

Warm Regards,

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 July 2012

Originally posted by : b man
  Love to read your replies Tajobsindia.
XXX
It is not the best solution, but is one that should be legally available to anyone who desires to enter into one.

@ B Man

I don’t know if it was a compliment or ragada - pawwada you gave to me above but sometimes wishful thinking turns boon or bane and one apt illustration I posted in below link which just went overboard at Concorde speed on our beloved three time pass women writers here out of the total 7 as per last census count in legal portals 
J

Read my para on not so so wishful thinking at link;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Indian-men-make-best-husbands-russian-feminist-60143.asp

Now standup and decide was it necessary to complement me at all
J

Reasoning:
World History is infront of us only it needs is prudent audience.

2 Like

Arjun Gupti (Business)     24 July 2012

OUR IDIOT POLITICIANS (who passed this 498A), OUR LAWYERS (who advice girl family to file fake 498A), OUR JUDGES (who do not grand bail by giving excuse of revocery), and OUR CORRUPT-TO-THE-CORE POLICE DEPT. (who harras husbands and their family) is RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING HINDUISM AND OUR MARRIAGE A BLOODY JOKE. To all those bachelors who are planning to get married - PLEASE GO ABROAD (USA, UK, AUS, NZ, CANADA) and settle there and get married there. OUR RELIGION (HINDUISM) is being raped by our CORRUPT SYSTEM. This COUNTRY has no future. We have to END THIS CORRUPT SYSTEM and GET FREEDOM FROM THIS CORRUPT SYSTEM if we need to live in a peaceful and respectful environment.

1 Like

(Guest)

I do agree with Arjun. Basic problem is with girl family why they give their daughter to greedy dowry seekers. And There should be agreement of divorce from both sides ( husband and wife) for so on so money will be given at the time of divorce.

Amit (NA)     26 July 2012

@Arjun, this mentality is only leaving the country to dogs. Yes, bad things are happening to hindus but then running away will only make it worse. Hindus have to collectively stand up and fight.

Our law minister, Salman Khurshid (guess his religion), is making all non-sensical changes to HMA to break hindu families. He will dare not do that for his religion.

But our misfortune is also that hindu females do not have any respect towards the religion and have been bought by the western philosophies which are not applicable to India at all. While the hindu females are taking pride in wearing lesser and lesser clothes, muslims are proud of wearing burqa in public.

In any case we have not only system to fight but our own members to fight with. I'd again repeat the pre-nups should be legally acceptable otherwise it's too risky to marry a hindu woman today. It's hard to fight against feminists to stop 498A, DVA etc but we should put forth the pre-nuptial agreements.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register