Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev001 (executive)     11 March 2012

Pls guide regarding 498a

Dear sir,
        after having bitter fight and with me in pune, and after taking our statements in the womens cell of the pune police, where i have clearly stated that i will file for a divorce, my wife is now leaving for her native place in indore MP. where she intends to file a 498a against me and my family members, dear shonee sir, kindly advice on this issue,
IS the 498a filed where the wife last resided after marriage, that is in pune, or can she file it in MP indore, as marriage has taken place in pune, and she stayed with me at pune and now she is leaving pune to her mothers place in indore.
can i plead for the case to be transferred to pune, as i am working here, and my wife is not working, as this is affecting my job and my income.
where do i need to apply for bail, in pune, or indore.
will i be arrested by the MP police or the maharashtra police
do i have to travel to MP everytime for the case,
please shed some more facts on this case,thanking you and awaiting your kind reply

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     11 March 2012

I have already replied.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     11 March 2012

wife can filled 498a either pune or indore also depends on her choice.

can i plead for the case to be transferred to pune, as i am working here, and my wife is not working, as this is affecting my job and my income.

Yes you can request SC to this.

where do i need to apply for bail, in pune, or indore.

You can get AB from Pune, but for bail I am not sure, Shonee sir please correct it...

do i have to travel to MP everytime for the case,

yes dear

will i be arrested by the MP police or the maharashtra police

once got AB you ll not need to be get tension of arrest.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     11 March 2012

Depends on the kind of allegations she levels, if the Indore court acquires jurisdiction based on the allegations, it would be difficult to get the case transfered.

You can get transit bail from Pune in that case, but for regular bail, the same needs to be taken from Indore only.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

pushpa (sr. level)     17 June 2014

Hire a good lawyer for the regular bail  . Rest ,I agree with Mr. Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register