Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aishwarya (Teacher)     14 February 2012

Plz advice this person..

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=49388&1=1&offset=2

Above is the link of a person in distress ..\

I happened to advice him , but cannot advice any further due to lack of legal knowldge ..

I request ld members to go through "Aadi keshav reddys" query and provide  ur able guidance and advice

with the legalities of his case ..

Thanku and regards

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     14 February 2012

@ Aishwarya

I have read your PM made a day ago to me.

This person has already been issued S. 206 CrPC summon and he has accepted under S. 253 CrPC charges levied against him. That he has plead 'guilty" before concerned Court. So what is left other than roping in 'generic sentiments and emotions' which such enquires strive to behave like.

In such nature of cases that is the most sensible plea (i.e. pleading guilty) proposed accused take. Now all he need to follow is to make a request to concerned Court for 'in camera trial' and concede to 'marrying' complainant. SC has allowed such plea bargaining and even unfortunately the value of Rape as per SC is valued to be some 2 L now-a-days so these are nothing new in criminal trial as we practice day-in/day-out in various physical Courts. The silent point of in-camera trial will be that he has already spent some years with 'the then' underage girl now who is turned ‘major when complaint case is filed’ and I am sure he has some influence upon this lady too apart from spending such extended period of time together so naturally the now 'major woman' will accept his hand for marriage and case will be closed ! It is just matter of time.

He is aptly advised by his Advocate and since you are applying generic 'emotions and sentiments' to such queries I donot find fault in your mercy representation on queriest behalf instead of application of mind 
J  

Well law does not work on sentiments and emotions hopefully one day this will grill-in generic time pass women writers of Cinderella stable out here ...............

ta ra rum pum pum............

2 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     14 February 2012

thnku sir for replying ..hope the querist will be satisfied by ur advice..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register