Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajith (Supervisor)     02 September 2011

Property issue

Dear Sir,

I have a house constructed by me in my first wife's property. After the construction she died. I have a daughter in that wife also. This property was given to my demised wife by a deed by her father's elder brother. I came to know only now when I tried to give this house to my daughter who became major that the said deed was cancelled by the said elder brother. Is this legal? I want this house to be given to my daughter. I think my daughter is the only successor of this property. Kindly advise me. 

Learning

3 Replies

Shastri J.K. (Practice in The High Court of Chhattisgarh)     02 September 2011

your daughter became title holder. 

1 Like

Ajith (Supervisor)     02 September 2011

Thank you sir.

How about the document , that is the cancelled deed.Somewhat the said elder brother succeeded in registering the document when I was not in India. So whether it is valid or not?

Subhendu Ghosh (Proprietor)     04 September 2011

Dear Sir,

I have booked a flat in 2008 and the building was then getting constructed .I have made a payment of 27% of the total sale ammont in part by part till 2009 dec.Promoter issed me a money reciept in 2008 for booking amount but as promised promoter did not gave me aggreement copy for my bank loan.on 19.06.2011 the promoter said the paper which is needed for bank loan is not with him sfficiently so on 20th he sujjested that he will give me the time to collect all the remaining amont  to take the flat.he said to tranfer the amount to my maternal uncle's flat perchase and i have signed the letter for the NOC for fund tranfer.now when my uncles flat is done the concern promoter is not willing to give me the concern flat erespective of i am willing to give the booking amount.Till date promoter did not issue me any latter  regarding the pending amount and he is saying that he will sale the flat to someone with current market price becose the flat is ready to sale now.

Please sujest the way out of this .

Regards,

Sbhendu Ghosh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register