Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naren (Software)     04 August 2011

Need information

Hi,

I am married in Feb'11. I took my wife to honeymoon, for very small issue, she bet her head and started telling that her life is destroyed and she will die. I thought she might have took the issue very seriously & ignored it, but informed to her parents about this. Once we started living together, every week end, when i tell her anything positively, she does the same, beating her head, saying that she will die and her life is destroyed. these things happened for 5 months. Sometimes, she laughs suddenly when she does these.last month when she was carrying, not yet 1 month, she hit her stomach many times and told that she wants abortion.Next day she had abortion.  Observing all these months, i think she is not interested in getting married to me. Since she had abortion, i had sent her to her native.After sending her to her native, i found through a chat session that she flirted with one person seriously. don't know to what extent. After seeing that chat session, i am no more interested to lead a marriage life with her. Keeping something in my mind, i can't lead a happy family life.

What are my chances of getting divorce? how to approach this? I am sure that, from my wife side, they will not agree for a mutual understanding on divorce.

Thanks & Regards,

Naren.

Learning

8 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 August 2011

It is better to go for c onsent divorce takinng all into confidence.

1 Like

Naren (Software)     06 August 2011

Hi Rajeev,

Thank you for the information.

I don't think my wife will agree for consent divorce. If i send her to her home for 6months or more, will it be easy to get divorce?

As mentioned above, if i do a video recording of her behaviour, giving complaint in police station when she says that she will die, consult a psychiatrist n if problem is there will get a letter from doctor. I am planning to take a written document from her stating that she behaves like this and there is no harassment from me or my parents in any way, then only i will get her to the place i am staying, my parents aren't staying with me.will these help me in filing a divorce.

Thanks & Regards,

naren.

Adv Aileen Marques (Lawyer)     07 August 2011

You coud apply for divorce if you are able to prove that your wife is of unsound mind.

1 Like

Naren (Software)     12 February 2012

Hi,

It's been worse for me. It's case on case, My wife has put 498a case, then DVC. With in 1 yr of marriage, i have filed for Divorce. During DVC, i was asked to take her back, but i don't want to take her back and go thru the torture i have been.

Now she is going to put maintenance on me. How much % will court charge on my salary? She stays in a village.

Thanks & Regards,

Naren.

Naren (Software)     13 February 2012

Hi,

She has done MBA & B.ed. She used to work before & now she is searching for a job. According to her information before marriage, she told that she used to earn 8k/month.

How much % will court charge on my salary? 

Thanks & Regards,

Naren.

(Guest)

@Naren,

The Most Important Thing you Disclose in the Later post i.e. 498a / DV is already filed against you...
Since you said she's an MBA and Capable of earning...Means there are several Reason for her Behaviour.

1) She aborted your Child, Later Done Weirdest thing means she's not interested in Marriage.

2) It is Possible she may be after someone else, and Only reason to put those cases is to find East Exit from you with Chunk of Money in form of settlement.

I Advice you to search Internet for "harassed Husbands". and you will find ways..Accordingly..

Keep the pace, Dont loose Hope...

Take Care.

1 Like

Naren (Software)     26 February 2012

Thank you Zameer for the information.

I don't have strong evidences to prove in the court regarding what she has done with me. I am not interesed to take her back, but she is ready to come, even after harrassing me so much. As i don't have strong evidences, will Court ask me to take her back? how much time does it take to get a divorce, if divorce notice is filed in court with in 1yr of marriage?

How long will 498a case and DVC case takes to close?

Before marriage, we asked them to do the marriage, they told that they can't do it and asked us to do by giving some money. Apart from their given money, i had spent more from my pocket. Now they have lodged in FIR that they have given us 30lks, which is totally false. They are ready for settlement, if  i pay them 30lks, which i can't.

I have few SMS's which i have lost in mobile due to corrupt software, in those messages, she herself told that she couldn't keep me happy in any issues and when abortion happened, she sent a message stating that abortion had happened. Now, is there a legal process to get these messages? Becuase, when i asked the cust care, they informed me that they can't provide me those lost message.

Thanks & Regards,

Naren.

Naren (Software)     26 February 2012

Hi,

My dad is having a house, which he built with his own money. will this house be problem for me in 498a,DVC & divorce case?

I have a plot on my name.will this be a problem too?

Thanks & Regards,

Naren.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register